Author Topic: MOB OUTSIDE TUCKER’S HOME HAS A HISTORY OF HARASSMENT AND VIOLENCE (giraffe neck)  (Read 1491 times)

Offline endicom

Daily Caller
Amber Athey
Nov. 8, 2018

Smash Racism DC, the mob group that assembled outside of Tucker Carlson’s home Wednesday evening, is responsible for other incidents of harassment and violence.

Carlson, co-founder of The Daily Caller and the host of “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” was at the Fox News studio when the mob showed up at his Washington, D.C., home. (RELATED: A Mob Showed Up Outside Tucker Carlson’s House And Ordered Him To ‘Leave Him’)

Smash Racism DC posted videos of their members chanting “racist scumbag, leave town!” and “Tucker Carlson, we will fight! We know where you sleep at night!” outside of his home. The mob also posted Carlson’s address on their Twitter account.

More... https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/08/tucker-carlson-mob-smash-racism-harassment/

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Vox Co-Founder Defends Leftists Terrorizing Tucker Carlson’s Family
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kyle-drennen/2018/11/08/vox-co-founder-defends-leftists-terrorizing-tucker-carlsons-family

Good to know, who does what. I'm not sure if this means every article at vox is bad.

Offline endicom

Good to know, who does what. I'm not sure if this means every article at vox is bad.

A vox on all their houses.

Offline Applewood

Terroristic threats, attempted break-in -- why aren't these terrorists in jail?

Offline endicom

Terroristic threats, attempted break-in -- why aren't these terrorists in jail?

They're on the right side of hysteria.

Offline Applewood

They're on the right side of hysteria.

I'm serious.  What good did the police do in this situation?  Why were these terrorists not cuffed and tossed into a paddy wagon?  There should have been arrests and charges filed.  This was not a protest.  This was terrorism. 

Offline endicom

I'm serious.  What good did the police do in this situation?  Why were these terrorists not cuffed and tossed into a paddy wagon?  There should have been arrests and charges filed.  This was not a protest.  This was terrorism.

Hey, I'm right with you there. But we know that's not happening. These thug squads are getting away with all sorts of mayhem.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
You realize that Tucker's wife could have shot them to death in self-defense, right?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Applewood

You realize that Tucker's wife could have shot them to death in self-defense, right?

Yes, I would think if she offed one or more of these terrorists, no court would convict her of any crime.  But do the Carlsons own firearms?  Where do they live --  somewhere that restricts personal gun ownership?  Maybe they can't legally own weapons.  Or maybe the Carlsons don't like guns or don't want them in their home with kids around. 

Seems to me high-profile people need to be armed and/or have armed security.  Too many crazies trying to kill them.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Do the Dems really wish to begin down that road of condoning harassment of journalists?

That can certainly backfire for their most loyal ally, the media.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline roamer_1

Dunno about there, but generally no - not unless they entered.

Offline Axeslinger

They were assailing the front door significantly enough to have cracked the door frame.   She thought it was a home invasion...in other words they APPEARED to be violently trying to enter.  If she couldn’t shoot them right then,  it was getting really close.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Applewood

One of them broke the front door -- as in breaking in.  Mrs. Carlson thought this was a home invasion.  I should think under those circumstances, she likely would not have been charged.

Offline Applewood

They were assailing the front door significantly enough to have cracked the door frame.   She thought it was a home invasion...in other words they APPEARED to be violently trying to enter.  If she couldn’t shoot them right then,  it was getting really close.

What you  said. 

Offline roamer_1

Like a sheriff deputy once told me here... "You can shoot em all you want - Just make sure they're dead and inside the door before you call me."

:whistle:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 04:05:25 am by roamer_1 »

Offline Frank Cannon

At least in PA and FL you could have shot them dead without any static. Castle and Stand Your Ground covers your ass if someone is busting down your front door to gain access.....which is literally what these criminals did.

Offline Applewood

Like a sheriff deputy once told me here... "You can shoot em all you want - Just make sure they're dead and inside the door before you call me."

:whistle:

Or if they aren't inside, drag them in. 

A family friend who owned a beer distributorship  once asked a police officer about keeping and using a firearm at his business to fend off robbers.  The policeman instructed him to never shoot a robber in the back. 

Or if he did -- turn the guy around and shoot him in the front.

Offline Frank Cannon

Or if they aren't inside, drag them in. 

A family friend who owned a beer distributorship  once asked a police officer about keeping and using a firearm at his business to fend off robbers.  The policeman instructed him to never shoot a robber in the back. 

Or if he did -- turn the guy around and shoot him in the front.

Our laws have changed in that regard and have been tested. A local case to me had a home owner getting home from 3rd shift one morning and catching 2 burglars in his house. He got one of them in the back running down a hallway and it was a clean shoot because the brothers were considered a danger to single older man.

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
The democrats are totally insane
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw

Wasn't it Biden who suggested one was within rights simply shooting through the door with a shotgun?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mountaineer

Wasn't it Biden who suggested one was within rights simply shooting through the door with a shotgun?
I believe he suggested firing a shotgun into the air.   :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

that sounds right.

Thanks

Offline Axeslinger

That’s because joe is the same kind of drooling moron who would shoot his AK into the air in celebration never worrying about where that bullets coming down

(No, I’m not equating shooting a shotgun in the air w shooting an AK in the air, I’m equating the level of moron)
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

That’s because joe is the same kind of drooling moron who would shoot his AK into the air in celebration never worrying about where that bullets coming down

(No, I’m not equating shooting a shotgun in the air w shooting an AK in the air, I’m equating the level of moron)
What is stupid about the comment is he was answering how one would defend themselves from inside the house if someone threatened from outside the door.

Shooting a shotgun into the air inside would necessitate either shooting through the ceiling or opening the door and actually accosting those at the front door by shooting a gun over their heads.

Think that would de-escalate the situatiuon?