Author Topic: Trump “Seriously” Considering Declassifying Key Russia Investigation Documents By Sara Carter  (Read 1047 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump “Seriously” Considering Declassifying Key Russia Investigation Documents

By Sara Carter
November 07, 2018 | 3:35 PM EST

Congressional members say the declassification would expose extensive evidence of abuse by the FBI and FISC

President Donald Trump said Wednesday that he is “seriously” considering declassifying a slew of documents requested by former Republican House leaders investigating the FBI’s handling of the Russia probe. Trump was pummeled with questions during a rancorous White House press briefing where he congratulated Republicans for winning Senate races and said he hoped to work with the new Democratic House leadership.

The president addressed questions regarding whether or not he would end Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation, stating, “I could, I could fire everybody right now. Politically, I don’t like stopping it.”

“It’s a disgrace,” said Trump of the Special Counsel investigation. “It should have never been started because there is no crime.”

“They all have conflicts over there that are beyond anything anybody has ever seen in terms of conflicts,” he added.

Trump referenced former FBI Director James Comey, who was fired in May of 2017, after DOJ Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein wrote a scathing letter listing Comey’s failures. That letter led to Trump firing Comey.

more
https://saraacarter.com/trump-seriously-considering-declassifying-key-russia-investigation-documents/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It should happen today IMHO!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline skeeter

How about he appoint a new special consul to investigate the Clinton campaign and Obama administration roll in the FBI's interference in the 2016 election instead.

Offline the_doc

How about he appoint a new special consul to investigate the Clinton campaign and Obama administration roll in the FBI's interference in the 2016 election instead.

I think Huber is already handling this.

Offline skeeter

I think Huber is already handling this.

I'd like to see him operating with Mueller's scope and budget.

Offline the_doc

I'd like to see him operating with Mueller's scope and budget.

As I understand it, Huber has access to about 400 investigators, all on salary already.  It would be just a matter of juggling their priorities.  I also believe he can investigate practically anything he wants to investigate with the AG's permission.