Author Topic: Rush: The White House Press Corps Is Just Another Leftist Mob — And They’re Coming After All of Us  (Read 462 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

The White House Press Corps Is Just Another Leftist Mob — And They’re Coming After All of Us

Nov 8, 2018

RUSH: Well. Well, well, well, well. Here we are. Days like this, couple days after election, the left starts behaving as who they are. I keep asking myself if people really knowingly vote for this. We got these mobs outside Tucker Carlson’s house now in Washington just ’cause he’s on television criticizing liberalism.

I mean, this is what happens, folks. The left is all about making sure you don’t get to say what you want to say or even think what you want to think. And did people knowingly elect people who believe in this? You know, I’m forever tearing myself up trying to understand this. You’ve heard me go on and on and on about how I wish people were more ideological and understood what liberal means, leftist means.

And sadly I just don’t think people are, except you know what they do think they know what a word means? It’s conservative. When you say conservative to people, do you know how negative that name is as a brand, for example? They think they know what that is. And they think it’s the worst thing in the world. They think it’s the most scary thing in the world. It’s the most outrageous thing they have to oppose. But they hear “liberal” or they hear “leftist” and they don’t hear anything. It’s mind-boggling.

I mean, the left is who it is, and there’s no mystery about it. They were filled with mobs and mobs and mobs during Kavanaugh. We’re told that the Kavanaugh thing had a major impact on Senate races. And what was the Kavanaugh thing? Well, it was a couple things. It was obviously a made-up bunch of phony charges coupled with the mobs, coupled with the bullying, nobody wanted any part of. And yet people that the mobs support and vice-versa, people that support the mobs ended up being elected in several places, and it remains, to me, a huge curiosity.

Greetings. Great to have you here, folks. No press conferences, that I know of, that are gonna interrupt the program today, so we should have a pretty good flow. If you want to be on the program, 800-282-2882. The email address, ElRushbo@eibnet.us.

There’s real panic breaking out there on the left. And as I have studied the Drive-By Media cable news broadcasts today, they’re not talking about this much. They’re focusing on Acosta and how the White House is just horrible and communist and Stalinist-like by denying Jim Acosta a press pass.

You know, even that. What is the big beef about Donald Trump? What has been the big beef, from the get-go, from Never Trumpers, from supposed rock-ribbed Never Trumper conservatives and others, that Trump has no manners, right? That he’s not enough of a diplomat, he’s not sophisticated enough. Donald Trump is just ew, an ogre, he’s so rough around the edges, he’s so impolite and rude.

Well, what the hell was Jim Acosta yesterday? I mean, it was the epitome, the definition of rude. It was the definition disrespectful. It was the definition of the absence of decorum. It was the definition of provocation. I think Acosta has been angling to get kicked out of the press corps for a while now. I’ve got the audio sound bite to prove it. I first made that suspicion known back on July 26th.

I think people at CNN have been angling for exactly what happened yesterday. I don’t think there’s any question about it. To be that rude, to have that lack of manners, to be that disrespectful had to be done on purpose. And even if you hate Trump and dislike Trump, you don’t have to behave the way Acosta did.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/11/08/the-white-house-press-corps-is-just-another-leftist-mob-and-theyre-coming-after-all-of-us/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34