Author Topic: “We Got Tons of Them”: Texas AG Investigates Reports of Illegals Voting  (Read 1514 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

It is quite possible that Dems may not have won the house if it wasn't for voter fraud.

@Chosen Daughter

Is that another way of saying "The Dims won because of voter fraud!"?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline RetBobbyMI

I am sure that illegals vote in Washington State.  I know they do in California too.  It is quite possible that Dems may not have won the house if it wasn't for voter fraud.
With all the close elections turning their way, have no doubt due to manufactured votes. Elections officials can't be trusted either since they are partisan too. Time for a different system where one official doesn't have all the authority.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Same day?  That's absolutely ridiculous.  Revamping voting laws needs to change, but that's an issue at the State level and something that the GOP needs to strongly work on and push for.
According to the National Conference of State Legislatures, 15 states and the District of Columbia allow voters to register to vote on election day. Each state that currently allows same-day registration has its own requirements and regulations. :shrug: