Author Topic: Sessions was the worst  (Read 2994 times)

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Re: Sessions was the worst
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2018, 05:07:05 pm »
Nyuk  Nyuk  Nyuk  Nyuk  Nyuk!
Calling Sessions a stooge isn't fair . . . to the Three Stooges, that is . . .

(This, apparently, is a habit whenever people visit Curly's grave . . . )

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline DB

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2018, 07:35:36 pm »
Sessions wasn't a "stooge".  He's a self-serving opportunist.  Sessions banked on, played to and abused the President's sense of loyalty.  I'm glad he's gone.

That "stooge" early on in the primary is probably why Trump is president. He was the first "conservative" senator to endorse Trump and that changed the minds of quite a few people over at TOS. I remember debating others there at the time and there was a big swing of support away from Cruz and towards Trump after Sessions came out endorsing Trump. All because Sessions had a meeting with Trump about "the wall" and liked what he heard. It is Sessions that hitched his wagon to something that destroyed his political career. He's just another of many Trump casualties. But he should have known better.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2018, 12:11:13 am »
With his disastrous appointment, we lost a good 2 years in the DOJ plus the Senate seat.

We needed a fighter like Chris Christie as AG, not some gentleman.
and the rumor spreads.

Rumor: Donald Trump Considering Chris Christie for Attorney General
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/11/08/rumor-donald-trump-considering-chris-christie-attorney-general/
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2018, 12:32:10 am »
Back when Mr. Trump first nominated him, I thought Jeff Sessions would do a good job.

I was wrong about that.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2018, 12:35:09 am »
Back when Mr. Trump first nominated him, I thought Jeff Sessions would do a good job.

I was wrong about that.
He certainly has integrity, just lacking competence and fighting instincts.

I believe Trump disowned him when he recused himself.  That is not a fighter, that is meekness, and causes him to be unsuitable for the job.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2018, 01:02:31 am »
That "stooge" early on in the primary is probably why Trump is president. He was the first "conservative" senator to endorse Trump

Yes, I know @DB  And this is the card Sessions played to worm himself into a position he was not qualified for and the President-elect did not want to give him.

As I said, Sessions cashed his payback check ... a self-serving opportunist.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 01:05:02 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline DB

« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2018, 01:08:53 am »
Yes, I know @DB  And this is the card Sessions played to worm himself into a position he was not qualified for and the President-elect did not want to give him.

And Trump bares no responsibility for any of it... Just those pesky manipulators that derail Trump over and over again...

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2018, 03:54:00 am »

Oh the absurdity.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2018, 04:03:14 am »
Oh the absurdity.

I hear ya sister. It is absurd. Jeff had direct deposit.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2018, 04:04:46 am »
I hear ya sister. It is absurd. Jeff had direct deposit.

Of course, everyone does these days.  Except those of us who demand cash.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2018, 04:08:44 am »
Of course, everyone does these days.  Except those of us who demand cash.

You silly dolt. Cash? That's a fiat currency. It can't be trusted. Like I told you before chickens and dream catchers are the new gold.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2018, 04:09:47 am »
Sorry to inform the Trumpsters, but the AG is not supposed to be a stooge for the president as Holder was for Obama.

WHO SAYS?   lol lol    SAVING OUR COUNTRY IS WHAT IS IMPORTANT right now, not how any one "thinks' about slur name, the Trumpsters.  President Trump is a Centrist. None of you N T'S should have a problem with that.
Why the SLUR...anyway?    MAGAPILL.COM  N.T.'S are against prosperity, saving our country & constitution?  Time to stand up and be a patriot. Not about, N.T.S jealousy and immaturity.   The POPE isn't as pure as president TRUMP! 

If you N.T.'S wanted a saint, or rabbi, or priest, why not FIND ONE  and elect that fictitious, PERFECT,  person?   333cleo

SAD.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2018, 04:10:13 am »
You silly dolt. Cash? That's a fiat currency. It can't be trusted. Like I told you before chickens and dream catchers are the new gold.

I'm not sure I trust you about that.  I saw the pic of that dreamcatcher and your very well manicured hand caught my eye.  Something about that doesn't add up.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2018, 04:11:33 am »

WHO SAYS?   lol lol    SAVING OUR COUNTRY IS WHAT IS IMPORTANT right now, not how any one "thinks' about slur name, the Trumpsters.  President Trump is a Centrist. None of you N T'S should have a problem with that.
Why the SLUR...anyway?    MAGAPILL.COM  N.T.'S are against prosperity, saving our country & constitution?  Time to stand up and be a patriot. Not about, N.T.S jealousy and immaturity.   The POPE isn't as pure as president TRUMP! 

If you N.T.'S wanted a saint, or rabbi, or priest, why not FIND ONE  and elect that fictitious, PERFECT,  person?   333cleo

SAD.

Oh the absurdity.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2018, 04:12:26 am »
I'm not sure I trust you about that.  I saw the pic of that dreamcatcher and your very well manicured hand caught my eye.  Something about that doesn't add up.

I pay a bunch of strippers on their off time, in chickens of course, to make those for me. I'm too busy making the chickens to handle that end.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2018, 04:16:06 am »
Yep, the trumpies will blame everyone but the orange messiah.

Soros?  Nasty, nasty, nasty.  RACIST...talking about color. No one thinks he is a messiah, only one race thinks like that.

Blame him for what?  Believing in SESSIONS?  You must have a perfect life, never made a mistake and EVERYONE you believed in, came though for you. No one cheated  on you, or lied to you...ever!  Must be nice. You live in a perfect world. 
 FANTASY LAND?  Sessions, did nothing. Good or bad.  What is TRUMP to be blamed...for?  You are an N.T.

President TRUMP also believes in helping the black race, and giving prisoners a SECOND chance to succeed. There is a federal program he is putting in place. Such a horrible compassionate  thing to do. 
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 04:20:54 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2018, 04:22:29 am »
Sessions was the worst? NO WAY.

Eric Holder was the worst.
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2018, 04:28:58 am »

Sessions is NOT why President TRUMP became president.  I think DB said that. SESSIONS IS WORTHLESS.  Sessions had nothing, no power.  WE the people ELECTED PRESIDENT TRUMP.

I agree with RIGHT IN VIRGINIA.  Sessions was a ZERO. Not helpful to him at all.  No one knew, how SESSIONS would be, a coward, pos.  Since Sessions did nothing, what is President TRUMP to be blamed...for? 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2018, 04:32:39 am »

YES, holder was the worst, same as Loretta Lynch.  CORRUPTION.  Sessions did,,,,nothing!   When we say the 'worst"..we mean the worst of a NOTHING attorney.  Did nothing to help our country or president. The worst at being a DOJ.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 04:34:41 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2018, 04:37:23 am »

Well to be honest Janet Reno murdered people. The second worse would be Philander Knox because he used to give people Upper Deckers when toilets began being installed in peoples homes.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2018, 04:43:20 am »
He certainly has integrity, just lacking competence and fighting instincts.

I believe Trump disowned him when he recused himself.  That is not a fighter, that is meekness, and causes him to be unsuitable for the job.

I agree.......Lyndsey Graham said, if President TRUMP removed Sessions, Trump would have 'Hell to pay".  No appointments would go through, CONGRESS would not support him in any agenda, his presidency would be over.  ALL THE CORRUPT congress protecting themselves. Now, NO NAME traitor is gone, about 3 new republican senators and Graham is "free" from NO NAME, power.  Too bad RINO Romney is taking, no names, "place". Romney has become totally FOUL.  :smokin:

I don't think Sessions has integrity, though. Pulling the stunt that he did, makes him a liar.  Took the job, then did not want to do it!  NOT HONORABLE.  **nononono*
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 04:46:45 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2018, 06:41:17 am »
If Sessions is such a GREAT man, full of honor and 'integrity' then Why? Why would a trustworthy upstanding honest person, accept a job which he knew beforehand he could not do? Was is just an accident or Trump's fault that he recused himself from virtually everything the job was all about?

That doesn't sound like something a 'virtuous' honest man would do. To me it sounds like something a freaking a-hole would do. I would never accept a job that I know I am not qualified to do. That is my virtue. That is my 'integrity'.

Jeff Sessions was just an opportunist sniveling coward. Like Trump said, the guy is afraid of his own shadow.  That is why he does not make the cut. Good riddance to bad news.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 06:42:37 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2018, 03:00:34 pm »
That "stooge" early on in the primary is probably why Trump is president. He was the first "conservative" senator to endorse Trump and that changed the minds of quite a few people over at TOS. I remember debating others there at the time and there was a big swing of support away from Cruz and towards Trump after Sessions came out endorsing Trump. All because Sessions had a meeting with Trump about "the wall" and liked what he heard. It is Sessions that hitched his wagon to something that destroyed his political career. He's just another of many Trump casualties. But he should have known better.
That's how Trump repays people who helped him climb up the ladder...with a knife in the back.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2018, 03:09:43 pm »

SAD.
I voted for Trump amigo. I'll vote for him again in 2020. Because the Dem who be vomited up for president will most certainly be another leftist tool.
But don't expect me to love Dear Orange-faced Leader.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2018, 03:18:18 pm »

^^^^^This^^^^^
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.