Author Topic: Donald Trump Pulls CNN Reporter's WH Press Card After Vicious Confrontation  (Read 1788 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Donald Trump Pulls CNN Reporter's WH Press Card After Vicious Confrontation
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2018, 07:14:56 pm »
I missed the doctored video.  I just saw it live...I guess I'm deprived.
Come on man. What are going to believe.  You own damn lying eyes or what the press tells you didn't happen?
 wink777
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2018, 07:49:35 pm »
All laughs aside, I do find it disturbing that the White House felt the need to doctor the video they sent out.  An Administration shouldn't be playing games like that.  We'd go after Obama if he'd faked a video; we shouldn't let this get a pass.

The guy who shot the video said all he did was zoom in. If that's doctoring, then much of what we see on TV is doctoring.
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2018, 07:54:33 pm »
They (the MSN and Libtards) are just putting down cover fire for Jimmy The Accoster.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2018, 03:46:41 am »
Long overdue.

I recommend that many of the networks be bounced from the WH Press Corps on the basis of false reporting.  I am so sick and tired of 92% of these pukes representing uber liberal media outlets.  Scrap nearly half and balance out the Press Corps with a balanced 50/50 for media companies that are either moderate of conservative.  Tired of biased liberal news.

Just get rid of them.  Acosta is not a journalist.  There are many others too.

The bimbo that questioned Trump on being a white nationalist racist should be bounced.  I want a balanced Press Corps that is interested in reporting, true journalism, not this crap going on with this crowd.

I was a publisher of a newspaper and in key management at other media companies, and there is no way I would allow someone working for me to conduct themselves this way.  How unprofessional.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 03:58:16 am by jafo2010 »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2018, 01:39:25 am »
Long overdue.

I recommend that many of the networks be bounced from the WH Press Corps on the basis of false reporting.  I am so sick and tired of 92% of these pukes representing uber liberal media outlets.  Scrap nearly half and balance out the Press Corps with a balanced 50/50 for media companies that are either moderate of conservative.  Tired of biased liberal news.

Just get rid of them.  Acosta is not a journalist.  There are many others too.

The bimbo that questioned Trump on being a white nationalist racist should be bounced.  I want a balanced Press Corps that is interested in reporting, true journalism, not this crap going on with this crowd.

I was a publisher of a newspaper and in key management at other media companies, and there is no way I would allow someone working for me to conduct themselves this way.  How unprofessional.

I agree, and CLAP CLAP CLAP SIR!   It is boring to us real Americans.  We see through it.