Author Topic: Donald Trump Pulls CNN Reporter's WH Press Card After Vicious Confrontation  (Read 1787 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

http://www.tmz.com/2018/11/07/donald-trump-attacks-cnn-reporter-jim-acosta/?vtest=100

5:03 PM PT -- The White House has pulled Acosta's press credential. Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders released a series of tweets, saying, "President Trump believes in a free press and expects and welcomes tough questions of him and his Administration. We will, however, never tolerate a reporter placing his hands on a young woman just trying to do her job as a White House intern."

Offline LegalAmerican

President TRUMP was kind, agreeable, pleasant, even toned.  ALL MEDIA WERE AHOLES.  I HAVE THE VIDEO.  Why don't you post it and let people see themselves? 

So, many rude, obnoxious, minority's, asking rude obnoxious questions. 

Offline LegalAmerican

They wanted to know was president TRUMP going to be civil?  lol.  THEY ARE INSANE.
---------------------

LEFT WING CALLING FOR PROTESTS IN THE STREETMore at "TrumpIsNotAboveTheLaw

Not all of the protests are Nov. 8. Check their website for one near you (so you know either to avoid a certain part of town or to be prepared to protect yourself against Antifa).

The number of venues (900+) matches something I saw on another leftist site during the Kavanaugh hearings.  If I recall correctly, they said that they had 400,000 (armed?) protestors ready to mobilize in 900 cities if Kavanaugh wound up being confirmed.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They wanted to know was president TRUMP going to be civil?  lol.  THEY ARE INSANE.
---------------------

LEFT WING CALLING FOR PROTESTS IN THE STREETMore at "TrumpIsNotAboveTheLaw

Not all of the protests are Nov. 8. Check their website for one near you (so you know either to avoid a certain part of town or to be prepared to protect yourself against Antifa).

The number of venues (900+) matches something I saw on another leftist site during the Kavanaugh hearings.  If I recall correctly, they said that they had 400,000 (armed?) protestors ready to mobilize in 900 cities if Kavanaugh wound up being confirmed.

Yeah, I saw that protest notice.  If they think they can put armed rioters in the handful of AZ cities in which they say they want to have "protests," they are going to be in a world of hurt.  A lot of us pack heat here in AZ, and an Antifa pulling and pointing a weapon at people will be shot.  Maybe shot again.

I don't have a tape of Acosta accosting the intern, but I saw it live and remarked upon it at the time to the Mrs.  He bought this attention, many have been calling for this revocation of his Press Card for a long time.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Yeah, I saw that protest notice.  If they think they can put armed rioters in the handful of AZ cities in which they say they want to have "protests," they are going to be in a world of hurt.  A lot of us pack heat here in AZ, and an Antifa pulling and pointing a weapon at people will be shot.  Maybe shot again.

I don't have a tape of Acosta accosting the intern, but I saw it live and remarked upon it at the time to the Mrs.  He bought this attention, many have been calling for this revocation of his Press Card for a long time.

I saw it also @Cyber Liberty and it was the straw that caused his loss of press pass.  He has been obnoxious for months but you don't push away a woman who is authorized to move the mike to the next questioner.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
The left is losing its mind over this and the resignation of Sessions. They're talking about organizing mass protests.

:pop41:
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The left is losing its mind over this and the resignation of Sessions. They're talking about organizing mass protests.

:pop41:

I saw a post about that.  They're planning a bunch around AZ.  Move over... :2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Frank Cannon

I love every minute of this shit show. Acoster flipping out. The MSM in near tears and disbelief about FL, GA and TX not going their way. Obama not being able to drag anyone across the finish line....again. Riots in the street are all they got. I can't tell you how excited moderate folks are going to be to see stores smashed and cars burned in their little shitty towns. They love that shit.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I love every minute of this shit show. Acoster flipping out. The MSM in near tears and disbelief about FL, GA and TX not going their way. Obama not being able to drag anyone across the finish line....again. Riots in the street are all they got. I can't tell you how excited moderate folks are going to be to see stores smashed and cars burned in their little shitty towns. They love that shit.

Partisan press has pegged the meter off on the left scale and has gone rogue.  They're basically throwing full gas cans into a dumpster fire, flaming an ideological civil war.

Don't be surprised to start seeing everyday normal citizens  harassing these f'ers as enemy combatants. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

rangerrebew

Sarah Sanders suspends CNN’s Jim Acosta’s WH credentials
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2018, 05:17:51 pm »
Sarah Sanders suspends CNN’s Jim Acosta’s WH credentials

GOPUSA Staff New York Daily News 6:55 am November 8, 201834 comments

The White House accused CNN reporter Jim Acosta of “placing his hands on a young woman” after he refused to turn over the microphone during a testy press conference with President Trump Wednesday.

“I’ve just been denied entrance to the WH,” Acosta tweeted Wednesday evening. “Secret Service just informed me I cannot enter the WH grounds for my 8pm hit.”

http://www.gopusa.com/?p=58648?omhide=true

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

rangerrebew

Re: Sarah Sanders suspends CNN’s Jim Acosta’s WH credentials
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2018, 05:21:08 pm »
He should never get his credentials back!  He will never change and if he's allowed back, Accoster will do the same things in the same way. farter000000

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Donald Trump Pulls CNN Reporter's WH Press Card After Vicious Confrontation
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2018, 04:54:07 am »
I saw a post about that.  They're planning a bunch around AZ.  Move over... :2popcorn:

It is SOROS and moveon.org. again. They have protests all over USA planned.  I just copied two states below.
I need to get the link for you. Some of the protesters, are coming from St. George Utah. mormons.
-------------

AZ: Ajo, Clifton, Cottonwood, Flagstaff, Mesa, Payson, Phoenix, Prescott, Sedona, Show Low, Sierra Vista, Tucson, Willcox, Yuma, goldcanyon

CA: Alameda, Arcata, Auburn, Bakersfield, Beaumont, Berkeley, Burbank, Calistoga, Cambria, Carlsbad, Castro Valley, Chico, Claremont, Colusa, Compton, Concord, Corona, El Cerrito, Escondido, Fairfield, Fort Bragg, Fresno, Grass Valley, Hanford, Healdsburg, Hesperia, Hollister, Huntington Beach, Idyllwild, Irvine, La Quinta, Laguna Beach, Laguna Niguel, Lakeport, Livermore, Long Beach, Los Altos, Los Angeles, Merced, Modesto, Monrovia, Monterey, Morgan Hill, Napa, Newport Beach, Oakhurst, Oakland, Oceanside, Ojai, Pacifica, Palm Springs, Palmdale, Palo Alto, Palos Verdes, Paso Robles, Petaluma, Pittsburg, Placerville, Portola Valley, Quincy, Ramona, Rancho Cucamonga, Redding, Redlands, Redondo Beach, Redwood City, Ripon, Riverside, Roseville, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, San Luis Obispo, San Mateo, San Rafael, San Ramon, Santa Ana, Santa Barbara, Santa Clara, Santa Clarita, Santa Cruz, Santa Monica, Santa Rosa, Sherman Oaks, Sierra Madre, Sonoma, Sonora, Stockton, Temecula, Torrance, Tracy, Truckee, Ukiah, Vallejo, Venice, Ventura, Walnut Creek, Watsonville, West Hollywood, Westlake Village, Woodland, Yorba Linda, Yucca Valley

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2018, 04:56:00 am »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2018, 06:06:10 am »

Ok, here is the rest of the article, from site being removed, SOROS/CLINTON/OBAMA. They are still behind this. There is nothing there, Russia is a hoax, started by Hillary, made up dossier, and promoted by RINO McCain. PROVEN.
----------
Donald Trump just crossed a red line, violating the independence of the investigation pursuing criminal charges in the Trump-Russia scandal and cover-up.

Trump putting himself above the law is a threat to our democracy, and we’ve got to get Congress to stop him.

We're mobilizing immediately to demand accountability, because Trump is not above the law.

Please make note of the date, time, and description below to confirm that the host is able to organize the event on such short notice! In general, rallies are suggested to begin @ 5 PM local time. But individual local events may vary—please confirm details on your event page.

Once you sign up, make sure to invite friends to join you at the event!

Note: If you choose to attend an event, you agree to engage in nonviolent, peaceful action, to act lawfully, and to strive to de-escalate any potential confrontations with those who may disagree with our values.  (What values? Mobs?)

Nobody is Above the Law  Sign up to Attend
Thursday, November 8 at 5 p.m.

Hosted by Salem S.
Rep Stewart's Offices
St George, UT 84770

208 attendees

Southern Utah has respect for the rule of law, even if it affects politicians who hold policy positions we support. Republicans and Democrats alike will protest if/when the President fires the special counsel to avoid the consequences of his alleged law breaking. Nobody is above the law.

We demand our Representative hold the president accountable and we will protest on his front porch until he acts.

(YES...it is SOROS...MOVEON.ORG.)   

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2018, 07:59:41 am »
LOL.  Trump is a fragile little pansy girl.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 08:16:13 am by Once-Ler »

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline aligncare

« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2018, 04:30:14 pm »
Obama Tells Off a Reporter Just Like Trump Did, But Way Too Politely...boring!

! No longer available

Oh, noes! Jim Acosta booted! There goes democracy!

No, they’re simply cracking down on stalkers and reporters who debate the President during WH press conferences where reporters are allowed one question so that others get their question in... It’s not just about you Jimmy.

CNN responds: Other 150 WH reporters: Trump’s paid stooges. Without CNN represented, who will be left to “tell the truth?,” say network executives, democracy is in the balance.  *****rollingeyes*****
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 04:56:58 pm by aligncare »

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2018, 06:43:26 pm »
All laughs aside, I do find it disturbing that the White House felt the need to doctor the video they sent out.  An Administration shouldn't be playing games like that.  We'd go after Obama if he'd faked a video; we shouldn't let this get a pass.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2018, 06:49:57 pm »
All laughs aside, I do find it disturbing that the White House felt the need to doctor the video they sent out.  An Administration shouldn't be playing games like that.  We'd go after Obama if he'd faked a video; we shouldn't let this get a pass.

I'd normally agree with you, but I think we are approaching scorched earth territory.   I can't stand Trump, but I hate the MSM even worse.  The treatment he is getting from the media is unprecedented, and I think it is getting close to the time where normal citizens need to start getting in the faces of the MSM bastards.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 06:50:31 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2018, 07:07:36 pm »
CNN reports that Jim Acosta is solely responsible for democracy in America. Who knew? Learn something every day, I guess?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2018, 07:09:33 pm »

I missed the doctored video.  I just saw it live...I guess I'm deprived.
I will NOT comply.