Author Topic: Biggest loser at midterms? Barack Obama  (Read 1082 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biggest loser at midterms? Barack Obama
« on: November 07, 2018, 03:12:54 pm »
November 7, 2018
By Monica Showalter

The midterms weren't a blue wave, but they weren't shark fin soup for Republicans either, given that they lost the House by a small margin.

That said, the big loser who stands out here is hard-campaigning President Obama, the guy who thought he was the star of the Democratic Party and who, throwing the tradition of former presidents staying aloof from politics out the window, campaigned hard, long, and loud, for Democrats in this midterm. Turns out the ones he fought the hardest for lost.

Now he stands exposed as politically irrelevant, powerless, an embarrassment. Sorry 'bout that legacy thing, Barry-O.

First, he did some easy ones and those candidates marched right through, Obama or no Obama:

Tim Kaine of Virginia and Joe Manchin of West Virginia for the Senate, Jennifer Wexton of Virginia for the House. J.B. Pritzker for the Illinois governorship. A couple of minor leaguers for the House in Illinois as tag-alongs. 

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/11/biggest_loser_at_midterms_barack_obama.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Biggest loser at midterms? Barack Obama
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 07:44:56 pm »
It simply will not matter whether he benefits or harms Democommie campaigns.  He is a megalomaniac, and he will remain as a constant in the political realm, much like Pelosi.  Pelosi will win the Speaker position, and it will be right back to business as usual.

No swamp draining, the NWO continues down its path of world domination, with Trump soon to be gone and Brexit too perhaps.  Even if Pres Trump wins re-election, it is six years and right back to business as usual in its entirety.

Until we have term limits, Washington politics will remain corrupt.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 07:52:34 pm »
Everyone wants term limits except the people responsible for passing that legislation.

Maybe if they added a proviso that the forcibly retired could run again?  Nah, probably not.

It was fun to see Obama such an abysmal failure though, unable to draw even his family to his speeches.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline the_doc

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2018, 07:57:02 pm »

No swamp draining, the NWO continues down its path of world domination, with Trump soon to be gone and Brexit too perhaps.  Even if Pres Trump wins re-election, it is six years and right back to business as usual in its entirety.

Until we have term limits, Washington politics will remain corrupt.

I'm persuaded that you have no idea what Trump is planning.

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2018, 03:35:00 am »
What Trump is planning?  The courts will let him do very little, rest assured.

The next two years will be some of the worst ever for grid lock.  Why Sen Casey from Pennsylvania will never have to travel to Washington because there will be no votes for him to participate in.  I mention him because he is notorious for never being there.

It will be a very dull two years.  Trump will try executive orders only to be blanked by some liberal judge.  Frankly, he should not be stopped by any judge.  The judicial branch is out of control.

Offline Full Nelson

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2018, 07:59:33 am »
How can a loser never win?

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2018, 01:27:53 pm »
LOL.  There is no way he's going to win re-election.  LOSER!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2018, 07:58:54 pm »
November 7, 2018
By Monica Showalter

The midterms weren't a blue wave, but they weren't shark fin soup for Republicans either, given that they lost the House by a small margin.

That said, the big loser who stands out here is hard-campaigning President Obama, the guy who thought he was the star of the Democratic Party and who, throwing the tradition of former presidents staying aloof from politics out the window, campaigned hard, long, and loud, for Democrats in this midterm. Turns out the ones he fought the hardest for lost.

Now he stands exposed as politically irrelevant, powerless, an embarrassment. Sorry 'bout that legacy thing, Barry-O.

First, he did some easy ones and those candidates marched right through, Obama or no Obama:

Tim Kaine of Virginia and Joe Manchin of West Virginia for the Senate, Jennifer Wexton of Virginia for the House. J.B. Pritzker for the Illinois governorship. A couple of minor leaguers for the House in Illinois as tag-alongs. 

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/11/biggest_loser_at_midterms_barack_obama.html

This is probably really tacky but I just learned where Michelle Obama's children came from.  IVF.  We still don't know who the father was.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2018, 08:05:43 pm »
How can a loser never win?

Please help me mend Obama's broken heart and let him live again.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DB

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2018, 08:22:53 pm »
The biggest loser was us.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2018, 08:44:03 pm »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2018, 08:44:51 pm »
This is probably really tacky but I just learned where Michelle Obama's children came from.  IVF.  We still don't know who the father was.

I still have my doubts as to whether Michelle is really Michael.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2018, 08:57:42 pm »
I still have my doubts as to whether Michelle is really Michael.

I guess to liberals, Michelle is the sex of her choice.

Offline Full Nelson

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2018, 10:41:56 am »
I guess to liberals, Michelle is the sex of her choice.

She abstains. :police:

Offline jafo2010

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2018, 05:14:16 am »
God forbid if she thinks she would make a great president.  But I expect the Clintons and Obamas will once again sling mud at each other somewhere down the line.

Silver Pines

« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2018, 03:43:04 pm »
I'm persuaded that you have no idea what Trump is planning.

@the_doc

You have the inside scoop?

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2018, 06:40:07 pm »
You have the inside scoop?

This is the scoop for all the tribunal prognostications.

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.