Author Topic: Rush: What Are the Early Signs to Watch For?  (Read 593 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: What Are the Early Signs to Watch For?
« on: November 06, 2018, 08:31:17 pm »

What Are the Early Signs to Watch For?

Nov 6, 2018

RUSH: Allen, Texas. This is Kerry, and welcome. Great to have you, sir. What’s up?

CALLER: Rush, it’s a pleasure to talk to you, and thank you for taking my call. I was wondering if there are any House races that may be in the Eastern Time Zone that may end and get called early that may give us a clue as to how the rest of the night may go.

RUSH: That is really so hard. I mean, that would be a challenge to try to figure that out. A presidential race, if you announce before the Western states polls have closed, who you project to be the winner? Yeah, that could affect turnout. But you’re asking me if…? Let’s create a scenario. You’re asking me that if the Republicans start showing up much better in the Eastern Time Zone House races than people think, what affect will that maybe have on West Coast states, in California in their House races? Is that what you’re asking?

CALLER: Well, I’m just asking if that might give those of us who are watching kind of a clue as to how the night could go. Say there’s a surprise in a district, a flip that we weren’t expecting or a hold that we weren’t expecting.

RUSH: Well, I’ll give you one. Keep an eye on the Menendez Senate race in New Jersey. If the Republican wins there — and he could — then that’s gonna cause some panic on the TV panelists that you see. Consequently, if Ted Cruz loses in Texas, then it could signal a nationwide Republican wipeout. Now, so say some of the experts. I think these races are all too different to start extrapolating, ’cause the people voting in Utah don’t know what the people in New Jersey are doing, and the people in New York don’t know what the people in Arizona are doing and vice-versa.

I don’t know that any particular result is gonna affect the way people vote later in the day if you have a surprise in a particular district where it’s thought to be a lock and the non-incumbent or out-of-power party wins. Like, the Democrats are thought to hold a certain district and the Republicans win it. It would shake up, guaranteed. I just can’t give you which particular races would fit the category you are asking about. But you never know.

You’ve asked the question here and I’ve got an hour and a half left in the program. I may be able to get an answer for you. If there are such races being watched, then for that purpose, then we’ll find out. I saw Karl Rove earlier today. I didn’t get a chance to listen to this. But he was on Fox this morning, and the chyron graphic said, “Karl Rove on what to look for tonight if Republicans are winning, what to look for tonight if the Democrats…”

Apparently Rove was suggesting — and again, I didn’t hear what he said — that if certain races are going a certain way, then you’re gonna be able to tell whether or not the House will be kept by the Republicans or the Democrats are gonna win it. I just don’t know what races he was citing and talking about. But that would tend to indicate such contests exist.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/11/06/what-are-the-early-races-to-watch-for/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: Rush: What Are the Early Signs to Watch For?
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2018, 08:54:02 pm »
I find it really hard to believe that Cruz would lose to Beto. My guess is this: If the Democrats win big, they will be inundated with ongoing legal problems. When you take a "The ends justifies the means" approach, you end up with a bunch of Bill Clintons. They will be people who believe they are untouchable because they believe they own the system and are protected by it.
Clinton never dreamed he would ever get caught because the media was protecting him like they did JFK. But Kennedy didn't have the Internet.
Countdown to Resignation