Author Topic: Trump Calls Barbed Wire Fence a "Beautiful Sight"  (Read 269 times)

rangerrebew

Trump Calls Barbed Wire Fence a "Beautiful Sight"
« on: November 06, 2018, 02:00:27 pm »

Trump Calls Barbed Wire Fence a "Beautiful Sight"
Published: November 4, 2018

“I saw that beautiful barbed wire going up,” Trump said at a Saturday campaign rally in Montana. “Beautiful sight.”

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Donald Trump says the Barbed-Wire Border Barrier Installed by U.S. Troops at the Texas Border is a ‘beautiful sight’.

The soldiers worked with U.S. Customs and Border Patrol officers to lay about 1,000 feet of fencing along the river, the Defense Department said. The makeshift barrier was installed underneath the McAllen-Hidalgo International Bridge, which crosses into Mexico. The overpass is in the small town of Hidalgo, about 250 miles south of San Antonio.

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/69096/trump-calls-barbed-wire-fence-a-beautiful.html

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Trump Calls Barbed Wire Fence a "Beautiful Sight"
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2018, 11:30:12 pm »
The barbed wire is better than nuthin'.

But... it should be considered to be only a stopgap.

A REAL border "barrier" awaits construction, and is sorely needed for as much of the length of the border as is possible.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Trump Calls Barbed Wire Fence a "Beautiful Sight"
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2018, 03:04:47 am »
Well when all else fails.  Cheap substitute for real action.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.