Author Topic: Rush: The Kavanaugh Hearings Taught America a Lesson About How Democrats Lie  (Read 567 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

The Kavanaugh Hearings Taught America a Lesson About How Democrats Lie

Nov 5, 2018

RUSH: I want to start, interestingly enough, with the Kavanaugh hearings and I’m gonna tell you why. Then we’re gonna get to this clown on Saturday Night Live who made fun of and laughed at a Republican candidate, a military man who lost his eye in combat.

They’re joking about it, laughing about it on Saturday Night Live Saturday night with no apology forthcoming. And there won’t be. I doubt. The guy was not a rogue performer. Everything in that show is scripted. They do two live rehearsals on Saturday night before the air version. So everything that happens on Saturday Night Live is intended to happen. The real thing to note about that incident so Saturday Night Live is what it says about the Millennial culture in America today, and it’s not necessarily good.

But we’ll get to that in do you course. When this campaign feverishly heated up… (chuckles) When has it not been feverish? But when it feverishly heated up a month ago, six weeks, what were we told? We were told that Christine Blasey Ford reluctantly came forward with the news that Brett Kavanaugh had attempted to — not attempted, had — sexually abused her. She couldn’t tell anybody where it happened. She couldn’t tell anybody specifically when.

She had no evidence whatsoever, and then four people who she claimed were there all said they weren’t. But that didn’t stop the Democrat Party or the Drive-By Media from accepting everything she said as gospel. Hollywood actresses made videos, “We believe her,” and all of that. The Democrats then promised if Kavanaugh got confirmed, that they were not stopping investigation. They were gonna continue to look into this and impeach Kavanaugh because this will not stand.

If President Trump at one of his rallies had not reminded everybody what I just said, ’cause the Drive-Bys were not reporting what I just told you. The Drive-Bys were not reporting she had no evidence. The Drive-Bys were not reporting that all four “witnesses” she named could not confirm because they said they weren’t there. If it weren’t for Trump doing that in a rally where they then accused him of mocking her, who knows where that would have gone?

But Trump took the wind out of Christine Blasey Ford sails and the whole movement. So as Mollie Hemingway asked in a piece last week: Where is it now? Kavanaugh was a heathen. Kavanaugh had no business being on the court. Kavanaugh was such a rotten guy that it was worth destroying his past, it was worth destroying his future, it was worth destroying his career, it was worth destroying his life, it was worth destroying his family because the guy had no business being on the court.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/11/05/the-kavanaugh-hearings-taught-america-a-lesson-about-how-democrats-lie/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34