Author Topic: Senate Report Reveals Christine Blasey Ford Had an Encounter Similar to Her Kavanaugh Claim  (Read 876 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
4 Nov 2018

A Senate Judiciary Committee report released Saturday revealed that committee investigators interviewed a man who described a sexual encounter with Christine Blasey Ford that shared similarities to the one she claimed she had with Supreme Court Brett Kavanaugh.

According to the report, a man — whose name is redacted — told committee investigators in an interview on September 26, 2018, that when he was a 19-year-old college student, he had visited D.C. over spring break and kissed a girl he believes was Christine Blasey Ford. According to the report:

He said that the kiss happened in the bedroom of a house which was about a 15-to 20 minute walk from the Van Ness Metro, that Dr. Ford was wearing a swimsuit under her clothing, and that the kissing ended when a friend jumped on them as a joke. [Redacted] said that the woman initiated the kissing and that he did not force himself on her.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/11/04/senate-kavanaugh-ford-encounter-similar-claim/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
That fits with what I had thought originally.  Something happened but it wasn't with Kavanaugh.  She fit Kavanaugh into her memories because she wanted to help derail his admission to the Supreme Court.  And, just because it wasn't accurate, doesn't mean she didn't believe it.  I think she mostly did. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That fits with what I had thought originally.  Something happened but it wasn't with Kavanaugh.  She fit Kavanaugh into her memories because she wanted to help derail his admission to the Supreme Court.  And, just because it wasn't accurate, doesn't mean she didn't believe it.  I think she mostly did.

Isn't convincing yourself of a set of facts a prerequisite for beating a "lie detector?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

Isn't convincing yourself of a set of facts a prerequisite for beating a "lie detector?"

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

I understand that's one way to do it.  However, her polygraph experience was certainly not standard (two questions?) and it would have been easy for her to beat it if she could conjure up just a bit of an outraged memory.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

If this is proven the be the case, I am sure Blasey Ford and her band of slanderers will be prompt with their apology to Kav.  /s
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I understand that's one way to do it.  However, her polygraph experience was certainly not standard (two questions?) and it would have been easy for her to beat it if she could conjure up just a bit of an outraged memory.

I wish we could just ask her.  There was a credible witness that she used her skills to counsel people how to cheat lie detectors.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

I believe Ford is a PhD in psychology, and memory is one of her fields of research.

Since Obama was first  elected, the dems have been badly defeated--lost many offices.

They became so desperate, as to frame Trump and then Kavanaugh.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline berdie

Well, Grassley doesn't exactly have I reputation as a lion. I am very surprised and grateful he did such an investigation.  I think most people that followed this knew something just wasn't right.

Do I think anything will be done to her? No...but this is a  start. Something like this could happen to anyone of us...male or female.