Author Topic: Was George S. Patton Murdered? New Light on an Old Conspiracy  (Read 600 times)

rangerrebew

Was George S. Patton Murdered? New Light on an Old Conspiracy
« on: November 03, 2018, 02:24:23 pm »
Was George S. Patton Murdered? New Light on an Old Conspiracy
• June 30, 2017

by Peter Cross

When one thinks about the major conspiracy theories of the post-World War II era, one is drawn to the assassinations of President John F. Kennedy, Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr., and Senator Robert F. Kennedy. However, there is one incident that happened at the end of World War II that has been given little or no notice by historians since it occurred more than 60 years ago.

That event is the mysterious death of George S. Patton, Jr., one of the most famous generals in U.S. military history. The life of George Patton was brought to the big screen in the blockbuster 1970 movie Patton, starring George C. Scott, which told his story to a mass audience. Another movie based on the circumstances surrounding the death of Patton was Brass Target, based on Frederick Nolan’s novel The Algonquin Project. The theme of Brass Target is that there was a vast conspiracy to kill Patton, part of which was the auto accident that he was involved in after the war.

https://warfarehistorynetwork.com/daily/wwii/was-george-s-patton-murdered-new-light-on-an-old-conspiracy/

Offline endicom

Re: Was George S. Patton Murdered? New Light on an Old Conspiracy
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2018, 03:05:43 pm »

Why did Patton go to the hospital?

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2018, 04:52:34 am »
I know that my parents who were in Germany at the time, certainly believed Patton was murdered as did many others there at the time.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2018, 02:16:01 pm »
@rangerrebew

I was in my 20s when I heard he had "died" from a car accident.  I couldn't believe this General would be in a car accident with one of our own military cars.  Now I know why it happened.  Thanks for posting this.