Author Topic: Kavanaugh Accuser Admits: I Made Up Claims of Sexual Assault to "Get Attention"  (Read 1011 times)

Offline endicom

Townhall
Katie Pavlich
Nov. 2, 2018

A woman who accused Justice Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault admitted to congressional investigators she made up her claims to "get attention."

According to a letter sent to Attorney General Jeff Sessions late Friday afternoon, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley referred Judy Munro-Leighton for criminal prosecution and revealed her actions were part of a ploy to take down Kavanaugh's nomination.

More... https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2018/11/02/kavanaugh-accuser-i-made-things-up-to-get-attention-n2534477

Offline endicom

Who?

Offline Frank Cannon

Who?

I don't know but her name, number, address and place of work are easily available googling her name.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
But please, tell us how men are almost *never* falsely accused. :whistle:
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
But please, tell us how men are almost *never* falsely accused. :whistle:

I spent a night in jail because a girl I was living with called the cops and claimed I hit her after I told her I was breaking up with her. The cop was sympathetic towards me but explained that in my state it's mandatory for the accused to go to jail for the night just in case. They let me out in the morning and told me I had to find somewhere else to live because there's also an automatic no contact order. Then I got suspended from work until my legal situation was sorted out after explaining to them why I didn't show up. I didn't get convicted of anything but that arrest will forever be on my record.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 10:15:54 pm by Dexter »
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Victoria33

@Dexter

I'm sorry that happened to you but that doesn't fix it so it never happens again to you or anyone else. I lived during a time when bosses could make sexual advances to women in the office, describe their sexual attributes and it was considered as normal behavior.  As long as men are men and women are women, these types of behavior are going to happen no matter what the rules/laws are.  For both sexes, each should evaluate the partner to determine if the partner likes to "get the best of a person", cause a person trouble just to do it because he/she can.

I hope you have a better life now than then.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL

I'm sorry that happened to you but that doesn't fix it so it never happens again to you or anyone else. I lived during a time when bosses could make sexual advances to women in the office, describe their sexual attributes and it was considered as normal behavior.

Yeah, it's hard to believe that that kind of behavior was once commonplace.

As long as men are men and women are women, these types of behavior are going to happen no matter what the rules/laws are.  For both sexes, each should evaluate the partner to determine if the partner likes to "get the best of a person", cause a person trouble just to do it because he/she can.

I kind of blame myself. I knew she was trouble from the start.

I hope you have a better life now than then.

Oh I'm doing great now! I used to have a bad habit of being attracted to abusive women. I've since changed up how I do things and have met the most amazing person. It can be quite a shock when you finally meet somebody good and realize just how dysfunctional things were before.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates