Author Topic: Medical Consequences of Homosexual Sexual Behaviors (What our Mainstream Media Does Not Tell You)  (Read 1398 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: DC CLOTHESLINE

URL: https://www.dcclothesline.com/2018/10/29/medical-consequences-of-homosexual-sexual-behaviors/

Most of this post was first published two years ago as “What They’ll Never Tell You in ‘Homosexual Education’.” I’m re-publishing it, given:

* Last week’s momentous Supreme Court decision against the federal DOMA (Defense of Marriage Act) law, which opens the floodgates to homosexual marriage across the United States. (See “Supreme Court rules for homosexual marriage,” June 26, 2013.)

* The myth we’re being told that “gay” marriage is all about “love.” (See “College students call traditional marriage supporters ‘hideous,’ ‘disgusting,’ and flat-world morons,” July 1, 2013.)

A word of warning:

When I first found out the information I’m about to relay to you, I was shocked and sick to my stomach. I kept the post in draft form for months, unable to bring myself to complete it. The great Scottish philosopher David Hume defined “evil” without resorting to theology: Evil is what causes harm or injury to oneself or to another. By that definition, the homosexual behaviors described below are evil.

Are you ready?

Take a deep breath. Here we go….

In his article, “The Health Risks of Gay Sex,” medical doctor John R. Diggs, Jr. writes that “The current media portrayal of gay and lesbian relationships is that they are as healthy, stable and loving as heterosexual marriages — or even more so. Medical associations are promoting somewhat similar messages.” But that portrayal is not consistent with facts.

Dr. Diggs warns that the consequences of homosexual sexual activity are distinct from the consequences of heterosexual activity. Just as it is his duty as a physician to recommend behaviors that are beneficial to our health and wellbeing, likewise it is his duty to inform patients of the health risks of gay sex — “Sexual relationships between members of the same sex expose gays, lesbians and bisexuals to extreme risks of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs), physical injuries, mental disorders and even a shortened life span.”

There are at least 5 major areas of differences between gay and heterosexual relationships, each with specific medical consequences. Those differences include:

1.Levels of promiscuity

2. Physical health

3. Mental health

4. Life span

5. Definition of “monogamy”

(EXCERPT) CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE REST....

Offline SirLinksALot

Prior to the AIDS epidemic, a 1978 study found that:

75% of white gay males (3 of every 4) claimed to have had more than 100 lifetime male sex partners;

15% claimed 100-249 sex partners;

17% claimed 250-499;

15% claimed 500- 999;

28% (that’s more than 1 of every 5 white gay men!) claimed more than 1,000 lifetime male sex partners.

Levels of promiscuity subsequently declined but, with the advent of AIDS drugs, they are again approaching those of the 1970s. From 1994 to 1997, the percentage of homosexual men reporting multiple partners and unprotected anal sex rose from 23.6% to 33.3%, with the largest increase among men under 25. The medical consequence of this promiscuity is that gays have a greatly increased likelihood of contracting HIV/AIDS, syphilis and other STDs.

While similarly high rates of promiscuity have not been documented among lesbians, an Australian study did find lesbians to be more promiscuous than straight women:

* 93% of lesbians reported having had sex with men. Other studies similarly show that 75-90% of women who have sex with women have also had sex with men.

* Lesbians were 4.5 times more likely than heterosexual women(9% of lesbians vs. 2% of heterosexual women) to have had more than 50 lifetime male sex partners.

In addition to diseases that may be transmitted during lesbian sex, a study at an Australian STD clinic found that lesbians were 3 to 4 times more likely than heterosexual women to have sex with men who were high-risk for HIV.

Offline SirLinksALot

Monogamy means long-term sexual fidelity.

The most extensive survey of sex in America found that a vast majority of heterosexual committed couples are faithful: 94% of married people and 75% of cohabiting people had only one partner in the prior year.But long-term sexual fidelity is rare among GLB (gay, lesbian, bisexual) couples, particularly among gay males. Even during the coupling period, many gay men do not expect monogamy. One study reported that 66% of gay couples reported sex outside the relationship within the first year, and nearly 90% if the relationship lasted 5 years.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 05:56:39 pm by SirLinksALot »

Offline Absalom

Since the personal medical consequences of homosexuality are self-inflicted, so what?
Since Adam and Eve, the Family Unit has been the bedrock of culture/society and therefore civilization.
As such, that is what matters not sob stories about self-destructive behavior.

Offline RoosGirl

Since the personal medical consequences of homosexuality are self-inflicted, so what?
Since Adam and Eve, the Family Unit has been the bedrock of culture/society and therefore civilization.

Yeah, except they're allowing homos to donate blood now.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Mention losing 20 years in lifetime to gay folks and watch their heads explode...

It is compassionate to mention that something a person does (drugs, smoking) lowers their life expectancy, but it is considered homophobic to do the same to gays. The irony of the it befuddles me. 
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline musiclady

Mention losing 20 years in lifetime to gay folks and watch their heads explode...

It is compassionate to mention that something a person does (drugs, smoking) lowers their life expectancy, but it is considered homophobic to do the same to gays. The irony of the it befuddles me.

They apparently don't want our compassion, as in...... You should stop doing that and live longer............ they want us to approve of their sick behavior and call what is deeply abnormal, 'normal.'

What bothers me even more, however, is that the leftist culture enabling them and calling us names doesn't give a rip about their lives.  They'd rather attack morality than have their friends live to be healthy old people.

It's bizarre.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Absalom

-----------------------
Fair enough.
Everything positive they inflict themselves on, they destroy.
Consider the present condition of the Roman Catholic Clergy.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL

You do realize they test all blood before it ever goes anywhere near a patient, right?
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Dexter

The gay thing is definitely an albatross for conservatives. I know you're passionate about your opinions on this matter, but it's becoming a very losing issue.
-Socrates

Offline RoosGirl

You do realize they test all blood before it ever goes anywhere near a patient, right?

Why is it, do you suppose, that they make homos confirm that they haven't had homo sex within the last 12 months (I might be remembering that wrong and it's 6 months instead of 12) prior to accepting their blood donation?

Offline Dexter

Why is it, do you suppose, that they make homos confirm that they haven't had homo sex within the last 12 months (I might be remembering that wrong and it's 6 months instead of 12) prior to accepting their blood donation?

Honestly I'm not really sure. They test ALL of the blood. Straight people can have HIV too. It's not something they're going to take chances with.
-Socrates

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Sexual promiscuity is not a healthy behavior regardless of the sex of one's partners.

Offline RoosGirl

Honestly I'm not really sure. They test ALL of the blood. Straight people can have HIV too. It's not something they're going to take chances with.

No bleep they test all the blood.  This article is about the health consequences of homo sex and someone said it didn't matter since the health consequences are self-inflicted.  So if that is true, why not allow homo men to donate blood any time they want to?  There must be some reason, hmmm? 

Offline Dexter

So if that is true, why not allow homo men to donate blood any time they want to?  There must be some reason, hmmm?

Let me know when you figure it out, because I have no idea why gay people can't donate blood when all blood is tested and straight people get STDs too. Honestly there are probably a lot of gay people that just lie and donate anyway.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 03:13:55 am by Dexter »
-Socrates

Offline RoosGirl

Let me know when you figure it out, because I have no idea why gay people can't donate blood when all blood is tested and straight people get STDs too. Honestly there are probably a lot of gay people that just lie and donate anyway.

Yep, I would think they do a little fibbing on that also. 

If I am remembering correctly you also cannot donate if you've been in certain African countries within the last so many months.  Between these two things I have to believe it's because there's some small percentage of people who are infected and it doesn't show up right away in the current tests and they are taking extra precaution because they know that homo sex *can* affect people other than those having it.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

No bleep they test all the blood.  This article is about the health consequences of homo sex and someone said it didn't matter since the health consequences are self-inflicted.  So if that is true, why not allow homo men to donate blood any time they want to?  There must be some reason, hmmm?

I know of a couple.  Both are related to the fact that dudes who pork dudes are way more likely to be infected.

1) The tests aren't 100%.  No test is 100%.

2) There are people involved in drawing and testing said blood.  Even if you had a perfect test that was always administered perfectly and always gave a positive result upon contact, you'd still be putting those health workers at additional risk.

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Aside from the blood donation thing, the preexisting condition coverage afforded by the ACA to those even then infected with HIV/AIDS (1.3 million) will incur medical costs between 500K and 750K per person covered, not counting newly infected folks. That would be in addition to any other medical care.

How much of that is subsidized with taxpayer dollars is uncertain, but the actuarials would mandate that coverage for people unlikely to be infected (straight, Christian, monogamous) be more expensive to cover those costs.

No wonder insurance is hard for straight guys to afford.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

https://www.counterpunch.org/2015/09/04/arkansas-bloodsuckers-the-clintons-prisoners-and-the-blood-trade/ goes into the sale of contaminated blood from Arkansas prisons while Clinton was governor.

Yeah, there's a 4 figure body count...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DB

It is pretty simple.

It takes time for the HIV virus to multiply to the point it can be detected reliably in a blood test.

Until that point an infected person can pass the infection to others through blood while testing negative for HIV.

If a newly infected person lies about when they were last exposed they can infect many other people donating blood.

So in short the test is not fail-safe protection. It depends on the truthfulness of those donating blood.

Why does it make sense to take blood from high risk people when it depends on their honesty and the consequences are so dire?

Offline Smokin Joe

It is pretty simple.

It takes time for the HIV virus to multiply to the point it can be detected reliably in a blood test.

Until that point an infected person can pass the infection to others through blood while testing negative for HIV.

If a newly infected person lies about when they were last exposed they can infect many other people donating blood.

So in short the test is not fail-safe protection. It depends on the truthfulness of those donating blood.

Why does it make sense to take blood from high risk people when it depends on their honesty and the consequences are so dire?
It doesn't....but you knew that.

C S Lewis