Author Topic: Rush: This Trump Ad Is What Pushing Back Looks Like  (Read 687 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: This Trump Ad Is What Pushing Back Looks Like
« on: November 01, 2018, 06:41:36 pm »

This Trump Ad Is What Pushing Back Looks Like

Nov 1, 2018

RUSH: I have here audio sound bite No. 1. We have a Trump ad that says the Democrats are gonna let more illegal murderers in the country if they start winning elections again. Now, this ad is really tough to hear. It’s an ad made for visuals. It’s on Trump’s Twitter page — a new ad targeting the Democrat Party and illegal immigration — and I’ve got a transcript.

It’s gonna sound like a bunch of noise here to you, but the point is the ad says Democrats will let in more illegal murderers — and I want to remind you again: This is what pushback looks like. This is what pushing back against the elite liberal order looks like this is ad that probably no Republican other than Trump would have the guts to run.

more w/video
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/11/01/this-trump-ad-is-what-pushing-back-looks-like/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34