Author Topic: Rush: It’s Nut-Cracking Time and Everyone Is Nervous  (Read 449 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: It’s Nut-Cracking Time and Everyone Is Nervous
« on: November 01, 2018, 06:02:16 pm »

It’s Nut-Cracking Time and Everyone Is Nervous

Nov 1, 2018

RUSH: Anybody getting nervous out there? Are any of you starting to get knots in your stomach or you’re starting to get a little bit worried? You watch the news and, “Oh, no,” or you go, “”Yay! Right on,” or you don’t know how to react to it.

We’re getting down, as they say at Christmastime, the nut-cracking time here, folks. We’re getting very much closer to the election. And how many of you start getting little knots in your stomach? How many of you are confident? How many of you don’t know what to make of any of this? If any of you are going through that, just to let to let you know I’m doing the exact same thing. I cannot watch… I cannot watch the news without becoming infuriated.

I cannot turn on any network without becoming literally infuriated over what I know to be misstatements and lies, misdirection. It’s as frustrating as it’s ever been, and there is one guy pushing back against it, one guy: Donald Trump. And now there are so many so-called Republicans, RINOs, Never Trumpers that are joining the Democrat cacophony against Trump. Republican members of Congress from Florida… I’m not even gonna bother mentioning their names, are all over CNN today ripping Trump for what he’s saying about the caravan.

“There’s nothing to fear with the caravan. You people are just a bunch of racists and xenophobes if you’re worried about the caravan. There’s nothing to see here. Nobody’s coming for you. There isn’t anything going on. You’ve got no reason to be worried.” As though it’s all made up. But it isn’t made up. The caravan has its origins in a leftist radical group I believe in Honduras, one of the countries down there, and I’m just gonna tell you what this is.

We’re gonna find out what this caravan really is after the midterm elections on Tuesday. If the Republicans hold the House, the odds are the caravan will stop and turn around and head back to where it came from. If the Democrats win the House… (interruption) Do you agree with me on this, Mr. Snerdley? If the Democrats win the House the caravan will keep coming and the borders will magically open. Democrats, happy as they can be over winning the House, will go down there to meet them with voter registration forms and who knows whatever else.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/11/01/trump-approval-sky-high-in-battleground-states/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34