Author Topic: Whitey Bulger Had Ties to Mueller & Was Set to Out FBI Officials, Killed In Prison  (Read 948 times)

rangerrebew

Whitey Bulger Had Ties to Mueller & Was Set to Out FBI Officials, Killed In Prison

Whitey Bulger. Robert Mueller. WHAT?

on October 30, 2018

By Johnny Salvatore

Notorious Boston mobster Whitey Bulger was murdered in prison on Tuesday.

He had just been transferred to a new facility.

Bulger has been an FBI informant since the mid-1970s, although he has denied that claim.

https://flagandcross.com/whitey-bulger-had-ties-to-mueller-was-set-to-out-fbi-officials-killed-in-prison/

Offline GourmetDan

Funny how Whitey Bulger is transferred and murdered before he can even be processed into a new federal pen just as Mueller says someone is trying to frame him for sexual harassment.

And nobody touches the story about Mueller keeping 4 innocent people in prison to protect Bulger during their days in Boston.  Was Bulger about to rat Mueller out and had to be disposed of?

Sometimes the real story is never even mentioned...  maybe Mueller is just a crook...

Alan Dershowitz Rips Special Counsel Mueller as 'a Partisan and Zealot'

"Ripping FBI special counsel Robert Mueller as a political "zealot," Harvard law professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz reminded staunch Mueller supporters about the former FBI director's role in protecting "notorious mass murderer" Whitey Bulger as an FBI informant."
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Whitey Bulger Had Ties to Mueller & Was Set to Out FBI Officials, Killed In Prison

Not that I really care, but how does one in the Witsec program end up being transferred to what was supposed to be one of the most dangerous Federal prisons in the country.  Smells funny to me.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

Whitey Bulger lawyer says he will sue over prison killing
By Associated Press
PUBLISHED: December 10, 2018 at 1:51 pm | UPDATED: December 10, 2018 at 1:52 pm

BOSTON (AP) — A lawyer for James “Whitey” Bulger says he plans to sue the government over the notorious gangster’s prison killing.

Attorney Hank Brennan told The Wall Street Journal that he will bring wrongful death and negligence claims on behalf of Bulger’s estate. 

Brennan told The Associated Press he expects to begin filing a number of lawsuits over the next month but declined to provide further details. ... More at Boston Herald
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
"Ripping FBI special counsel Robert Mueller as a political "zealot," Harvard law professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz reminded staunch Mueller supporters about the former FBI director's role in protecting "notorious mass murderer" Whitey Bulger as an FBI informant."

Dershowitz continually beclowns himself.  Mueller was in the US Attorney office during Whitey's reign of terror and FBI cooperation, but the New England Organized Crime Strike Force was a special prosecutorial unit who worked separately, reported directly to the DOJ, and handled Bulger.  The prosecutor responsible for protecting Bulger was Jerimiah O'Sullivan, along with Agents John Connolly and John Morris.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

This is dubious, but the fact that Mueller was personally responsible for the Govt' having to shell out over $100 million in compensation to 2 of his victims is not in dispute. 

Offline edpc

This is dubious, but the fact that Mueller was personally responsible for the Govt' having to shell out over $100 million in compensation to 2 of his victims is not in dispute.

Really?  The judge who presided over the case thinks it's disputable.

In 2007, then US District Judge Nancy Gertner found that the FBI deliberately withheld evidence that the four men were innocent and that the bureau helped cover up the injustice for decades. She ordered the government to pay the men and their families $101.7 million.

“Absolutely nothing in the record that I saw suggested Mueller’s involvement in any way in either the initial acts that led to the four men’s imprisonment, or the acts that ended in their continued imprisonment and denying them parole or the coverup,” Gertner said Friday.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/04/13/hannity-attempts-link-mueller-whitey-bulger-don-hold/kDPSq2ek8xDTFiPZix4yoL/story.html

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I commented at the time of his death that it all seemed very fishy.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Dershowitz continually beclowns himself.  Mueller was in the US Attorney office during Whitey's reign of terror and FBI cooperation, but the New England Organized Crime Strike Force was a special prosecutorial unit who worked separately, reported directly to the DOJ, and handled Bulger.  The prosecutor responsible for protecting Bulger was Jerimiah O'Sullivan, along with Agents John Connolly and John Morris.

Even HuffPo doesn't agree with your conclusion.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/conflicts-of-interest-and-ethics-robert-mueller-and_us_5936a148e4b033940169cdc8

Nor do these guys:

https://howiecarrshow.com/2018/03/22/2322/

https://www.globalresearch.ca/former-fbi-director-robert-muellers-history-of-cover-ups/5635272

Offline Frank Cannon

Really?  The judge who presided over the case thinks it's disputable.

In 2007, then US District Judge Nancy Gertner found that the FBI deliberately withheld evidence that the four men were innocent and that the bureau helped cover up the injustice for decades. She ordered the government to pay the men and their families $101.7 million.

“Absolutely nothing in the record that I saw suggested Mueller’s involvement in any way in either the initial acts that led to the four men’s imprisonment, or the acts that ended in their continued imprisonment and denying them parole or the coverup,” Gertner said Friday.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/04/13/hannity-attempts-link-mueller-whitey-bulger-don-hold/kDPSq2ek8xDTFiPZix4yoL/story.html

That Clinton hack judge is a lying sack of shit and dirty filthy whore. Many people involve in jamming those two victims up and violating their rights say point blank Stupid Bobby is the reason they were told to go so hard after them.

Offline edpc

Even HuffPo doesn't agree with your conclusion.

Except it’s not my conclusion. It’s a quote from the judge in the case, who awarded the damages. If there was evidence he was part of a cover up, it would have been presented. The HuffPo references a Boston Globe article, asking questions about Mueller’s role. The link posted above is a 2018 Boston Globe article, debunking his supposed role. The Carr link references parole letters, which is also addressed by the aforementioned article. The final link is 9/11 conspiracy garbage, that supposedly had Giuliani and Mueller working together on the cover up. Imagine that.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 01:14:07 am by edpc »

Offline edpc

That Clinton hack judge is a lying sack of shit and dirty filthy whore. Many people involve in jamming those two victims up and violating their rights say point blank Stupid Bobby is the reason they were told to go so hard after them.

Their trial was during the time Mueller was in the Marines. How did he have anything to do with their convictions?

Offline Victoria33

@rangerrebew

The truth is these men were put in prison many years before Mueller was in the region - years later, Mueller was an attorney with the New York Southern office.  His boss would decide what to do with these men IF their release came up when he worked there.  I have not read any evidence that he ever wrote letters about these men.  They were not of his age, they were an age/generation gone by those many years ago.  I did research this several months ago to find out what really happened.