Author Topic: Ratings: “The Conners” Beaten By Everything, Drops in Total Viewers and Demo as ABC Orders Only 1 Mo  (Read 1043 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ratings: “The Conners” Beaten By Everything, Drops in Total Viewers and Demo as ABC Orders Only 1 More Episode

by Roger Friedman - October 31, 2018 12:40 pm

“The Conners” dropped in everything last night–total viewers, key demo. In the nightly ratings battle. the “Roseanne” spin off continues to trend downward.

Last night, “The Conners” was beaten by everything- “NCIS,” “The Voice,” etc. This was their first really objective run, no World Series, nothing to distract potential viewers.

But the key demo sank, which isn’t a good sign. And the total viewers were down by 180K, which is a lot, frankly. People are leaving and they’re not coming back.

ABC has ordered 1 extra episode to the original order of 10. Sounds to me like a finale. Someone wakes up and says they dreamt Roseanne died. There’s a cackle from the next room. Fade to black.

https://www.showbiz411.com/2018/10/31/ratings-the-conners-beaten-by-everything-drops-in-total-viewers-and-demo-as-abc-orders-only-1-more-episode
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The dream sequence is all they got left to revive this. Screw them and their pious, politically correct elitism.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Blizzardnh

My tv is . Chrome cast and the internet. cost is an  internet  connection.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 09:12:44 pm by Blizzardnh »

Offline GourmetDan

Never assume that media is 'in the business to make money'... they aren't...

They are 'in the business' to shape culture... once you realize that... it all makes more sense...
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
The dream sequence is all they got left to revive this. Screw them and their pious, politically correct elitism.

I am really ticked at the cast members who agreed to come back to this farce ... although maybe they needed the bucks.

I like John Goodman, but Roseanne basically put him on the map.  He should have given the finger to this re-boot.  As for that nasty little daughter who is on some liberal TV show, she would be nowhere without Roseanne.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.