Author Topic: Rush: Worn Out by All the Negativity  (Read 461 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Worn Out by All the Negativity
« on: October 31, 2018, 06:05:15 pm »

Worn Out by All the Negativity

Oct 31, 2018

RUSH: So I’m running a little informal survey today. You know what I found? I found that a lot of people are worn out. The reservoir of energy has been somewhat depleted. I’ve had a lot of people tell me the news today seems the same as it was yesterday, the day before that, the last month. Stories come and stories go. Emotions get revved up, and then they dial back down, and then it’s time to get revved back up again. And it’s getting harder and harder and harder to get revved up.

It’s almost like people saying that they’re being beaten down by all of this. I asked somebody. They said, “I just spent some time at the Drudge Report, Rush. If you do that, you’re gonna be convinced that there’s nothing decent and nothing good happening anywhere.” I said, “Yeah, well, that business is based on clicks.” “But, Rush! But, Rush! It’s all so negative.” I was trying to address this late in the program yesterday.

It’s easy to be negative. We all, as human beings, come by it naturally. Pessimism? It seems like we are hard-wired. Optimism requires effort, requires taking stock, requires stepping aside and stepping outside and assessing things rather than being impacted or affected by constant stream or barrage of things that in many ways are designed to tend people to the negative or to depress them.

So if you’re sitting there looking at the news today and you’re scanning the news saying, “Ah, you know, it’s not exciting. This is making me yawn,” the market’s up 300 points! It’s back over 25,000. Even that, “Ho-hum. Big deal. The market’s been up for I don’t know how long. Yeah, it goes up, goes down. So it’s up 300 points.” I don’t know. It is what it is. The caravan. Whatever the hell it is, the caravan, the mob — and we have news updates on it today. But I think what all… Let me run through the list.

The caravan seems to be falling apart in a lot of ways but the Drive-By Media is trying to keep it together. The mail bombs? It’s like it never happened. What happened to the mail bomb story? Now that we got the guy and the claim that he was a Trump supporter, that’s gone. This is exactly what Drive-By Media is, folks! It’s why it’s so aptly named. The Jewish murders at the synagogue? All the blame they could lay on Trump has been laid, and yet they continue to lay even more blame.

I’ve got an interesting little series of tweets here. The president went to a hospital in Pittsburgh yesterday where many of the wounded were treated. You know what happened? Hospital staff and personnel gave the president and first lady a standing ovation. Have you heard about this? No! All you’re hearing about is the protesters outside wherever the president goes. You’re hearing about 44,000 people who signed some petition saying, “We don’t want you here, Mr. President. We don’t want you.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/10/31/worn-out-by-all-the-negativity/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34