Author Topic: The world's first humanless warehouse is run only by robots and is a model for the future  (Read 505 times)

rangerrebew

The world's first humanless warehouse is run only by robots and is a model for the future

Mujin, a start-up spun out of Tokyo University, has developed robot controllers that can fully automate warehouses and fulfillment centers.
    Its customer, JD.com, has what it calls the world's first fully automated e-commerce warehouse in China equipped with Mujin robots.
    The Japanese start-up wants to help automate warehouses in the United States.

Guest Contributor | Tim Hornyak   | @robotopia
Published 10:29 AM ET Tue, 30 Oct 2018 Updated 18 Hours Ago

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/30/the-worlds-first-humanless-warehouse-is-run-only-by-robots.html

rangerrebew

Nazi Pelosi must be orgasmic over this news!!  Remember, she says the more people on unemployment, the stronger the economy. 10631

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The world's first humanless warehouse is run only by robots and is a model for the future

Yeah, that's the ticket.....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
No such thing as 'humanless"... I repaired machines most my life. They constantly need tweaking and parts replaced. Unless you have a frictionless magic wand, people are needed, even if they make machines to repair machines, they will still need human supervision.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....