Author Topic: Listening to too much Christmas music is bad for your health, according to clinical psychologist  (Read 395 times)

rangerrebew

Listening to too much Christmas music is bad for your health, according to clinical psychologist

It’s certainly not the most wonderful time of year

Olivia Petter

It’s the news that Grinches everywhere have been waiting for: overdosing on festive music is officially bad for your mental health.

Not least because of the clangy harmonies and insipid lyrics that make Christmas haters want to say “bah humbug” at every smiling passer-by in a bobble hat.

It turns out that Christmas songs actually stop us from being able to focus on anything other than mince pies and mistletoe.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/christmas-music-listening-too-much-health-bad-effects-pyschology-a8040336.html

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well if your talking about Crapmas songs like 'So This Is Christmas', then I agree, however if you are talking about Traditional Christmas songs then this clinical psychobabbleist is full of Reindeer droppings.

Offline ConstitutionRose

Well if your talking about Crapmas songs like 'So This Is Christmas', then I agree, however if you are talking about Traditional Christmas songs then this clinical psychobabbleist is full of Reindeer droppings.

:thumbsup:
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.