Author Topic: Rush: The Drive-Bys Are Driving Voters to Trump  (Read 610 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: The Drive-Bys Are Driving Voters to Trump
« on: October 29, 2018, 09:02:13 pm »

The Drive-Bys Are Driving Voters to Trump

Oct 29, 2018

RUSH: I don’t think these events are going to have anything to do with the midterms. A lot of people do. A lot of people think it’s gonna dampen turnout. (interruption) You think I’m wrong or you…? (interruption) Yeah, I don’t think it’s gonna have a thing to do with the midterms.

Now, after Caesar Sayoc… Dare I say this? Dare I put my hands together and look to the Lord and do I say this? Caesar Sayoc and his pipe bombs — none of which exploded. What do you think the odds are that the Drive-Bys and the Democrats are thinking…? Well, I don’t have to ask this. We know it! We had people talking about how that whole thing last week was suppressing turnout, remember?

And even Trump alluded to the fact that that story was maybe going to dampen some people’s enthusiasm. Remember that? Okay. Well, there were some people, I’m sure, not too unhappy about that. And then the second event happened on Saturday in Pittsburgh. To the people that politicize everything — and that’s the people I’m talking about, and that would be the media and the American left, the people that politicize everything. Of course, you’ve got extremists out there in the fringes everywhere who irrationally try to explain things away.

But the people that politicize everything, who look at both events through a political lens had to be thinking, “All right! Now, this is gonna really help us in the midterms. This is gonna dampen turnout. It’s gonna dampen enthusiasm for Trump.” I have an entirely different feeling. It’s why I did the show open today that I did. I don’t think it’s going to have that impact on people. In fact, I think the media, in their natural state, drives more people to Trump each and every day.

I think they’ve been doing it since the Sunday shows yesterday with this. The attempt to politicize this, the attempt to blame Trump for this… They can’t help themselves. They have spent the past 2-1/2 years trying to get rid of Donald Trump. They have thrown everything they know into the public domain hoping to influence people to abandon Trump, and it hasn’t happened. So these two events come along and they think, “Ah, this is it!

“This has to be what it is,” they’re thinking, and they just can’t help themselves. They start blaming Trump for the synagogue shooting. They start asking the president what he’s gonna do about guns; does he have a different view on it, as though he’s somehow responsible. And what it does, it portrays — it gives away — the fact that as far as the American left is concerned, everything centers around Washington, that Washington is the solution for everything.

And how is Washington the solution? Washington is the solution because Washington is where the enemies of the left are gonna be punished, is where the enemies of the left are going to be dealt with. That’s the role of government, as far as the left is concerned. The government as an agent of power to enforce punitive, punishing policies on the enemies of the American left. That’s its purpose. So a shooting anywhere takes place; the left says, “What’s the president gonna do about it?”

The president had nothing to do with it in the first place! The president has nothing to do with gun control laws except as a supporter or opponent. Congress writes the laws! But the idea that Washington should be able to command anything at any time is what the left wants with the White House. That’s how they want to use it. That’s what its purpose is. They’ve done everything they can to overturn the 2016 elections.

Cookie thinks that I need to replay a bit of my monologue from Friday when I explain (my “final summation,” she titled it here on the sound bite roster) why we are suspicious. And I’ve been going back and forth whether I should actually replay it or just read it and do it again. I’m still thinking about that, plus your phone calls as well. Before we go to the break, just a couple more things here to illustrate the point.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/10/29/the-drive-bys-are-driving-voters-to-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline MajorClay

Re: Rush: The Drive-Bys Are Driving Voters to Trump
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2018, 02:01:58 am »
They did the same thing in 2016.