Author Topic: Rush: Donald Trump Was Elected to Fight Back, Not Tone It Down  (Read 455 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Donald Trump Was Elected to Fight Back, Not Tone It Down
« on: October 29, 2018, 08:58:02 pm »

Donald Trump Was Elected to Fight Back, Not Tone It Down

Oct 29, 2018

RUSH: We’ve got a caller coming up talking about Obama being associated with hardcore anti-Semites like Sharpton, Reverend Wright, Louis Farrakhan. That’s absolutely true, and there’s photographic evidence of it, and when those photos ended up being published in many cases, the Drive-Bys cropped Farrakhan out of the photos. One of the examples is at the funeral for Aretha Franklin. Anyway, the Democrats are demanding that Trump tone it down.

Did you love it when Trump said, “I have toned it down. If you want me to tone it back up, I will.” Donald Trump was elected to be different. Donald Trump was elected because people were fed up with politics-as-usual. I’m gonna tell you this: People fed up with politics see the Democrats and the media politicizing everything. It’s not going to send people running to the Democrat Party. Quite the opposite of what the media thinks.

See, the media and the Democrats obviously think that a majority of the American people want to see the country the way the Democrats do, through a lens of everything being political. And people don’t want to see it that way. The Democrats and the media are telling Trump to tone it down, but they tone nothing down themselves. What was it the mayor of Baltimore said to protesters? (summarized) “We need to give them space to destroy. We need to stand back and let them get it out of their system.”

They say nothing when Republicans are gunned down. They abuse power to hide Hillary’s crimes to fix elections, to run silent coups against a duly elected president. So the left wants Trump to tone down his efforts at self-defense! That’s what Trump is doing. He’s assaulted. He has said countless times, “If I’m hit, I’m gonna hit back.” When Trump is blamed for the actions of a lunatic, he’s told to be more dignified, remain silent, be like Mitt Romney would be. Be reserved and so forth.

Supposed to sit back, let Occupy Wall Street, Black Lives Matter, Antifa wreak havoc?

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/10/29/donald-trump-was-elected-to-fight-back-not-tone-it-down/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34