Author Topic: Rush: The Left Blames Trump for Bombs — And Tells Us to Shut Up  (Read 394 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

The Left Blames Trump for Bombs — And Tells Us to Shut Up

Oct 25, 2018

RUSH: Okay, so the Drive-Bys are out there chastising anybody and everybody who would dare comment on who could possibly be behind this before the facts are known, while they continue to blame Donald Trump from the executive suite of CNN. Jeff Zucker is blaming Donald Trump all over the place. John Brennan blaming Donald Trump all over the place, at the same time telling the rest of us, “It’s irresponsible to be suggesting that you know who’s behind this before the facts are in.” Meanwhile, look at this. I have a…

I should’ve sent the screenshot over to the Dittocam. I can’t do two things at once here. Let me just read this. It’s not a big deal. I took a screenshot here of CNN. They’ve been running this all morning, the chyron graphic at the bottom, whatever else is on the screen, “Ten Packages Sent to Trump Targets,” and then it lists the names. Obamas, Clintons, Biden, Holder, Waters, Brennan, Soros, De Niro, CNN. Trump targets! CNN’s preaching we’re not to be talking about who did this because we don’t have the facts, and yet you think this is not telling us who they think did it?

“Ten Packages Sent to Trump Targets”? So, Trump has targeted these people, and somebody out there is following Trump’s instructions and sending the bombs! I have to point this out. There’s not a single bomb that’s gone off yet. There’s not a single bomb that’s even had a false alarm yet. There’s no smoke that’s come out of any bomb. I was talking about this to Mr. Snerdley earlier today. You know, folks, to put together bombs like this, yet made to look like they came from a cabin in the movie Deliverance.

Let’s be honest. That’s what they’re trying to portray. These bombs were made by some banjo-strumming Trump voter in the jungles of Georgia who has Deliverance on a 24-hour loop. And they were supposed to be lucky that the average Trump voter is so stupid that you can’t make a bomb that will go off. It takes a lot of expertise to make a bomb like this that looks like an idiot did it, but you know isn’t going to go off. The whole thing would be blown to smithereens if one of these bombs went off. They’re not designed to go off.

Not one of them has.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/10/25/the-left-blames-trump-for-bombings/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34