Author Topic: Rush: The Mob Heading for Our Border Is Meddling in the Election  (Read 408 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

The Mob Heading for Our Border Is Meddling in the Election

Oct 23, 2018

RUSH: Let me ask you a quick question today here. What if it is…? Ah, ah, ah! When it is discovered that the Democrats were behind this caravan, either organizing it or funding it, encouraging it…

Would it be a crime to have helped organize or fund this mass movement of 10,000 people, the objective of which is no doubt to crash the U.S. border? What is more likely that Trump colluded with Putin to influence the presidential election in 2016 or Democrats colluded with organizers of the invasion to influence this election? Serious charge. Serious, serious charge. This is an attempt to interfere with our elections, is it not? What if the Democrats are found to be behind it?

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: We’re gonna start in Byesville, Ohio. David, you’re up first today. Hi.

CALLER: Hi, Rush. Thanks for taking my call.

RUSH: Yes, sir.

CALLER: This morning I was listening to NPR, and Steve Epstein made a reference to the mob. He didn’t want to call it a mob; he said it was “only a few thousand people.” And then I take my lunch break, and they have another NPR personality saying that it’s such a humanitarian disaster now that they’re standing by the Porta-Johns and the stench is so bad it’s making his eyes water. So they use the mob. They don’t want to say “mob.” They use whatever it is to them, it is to them. They don’t want to say mob. They want to say it’s only a few thousand people when it’s good for them, but when they want to use the humanitarian side, it’s such a disaster that there is, you know, thousands of people… He said the line went on; he couldn’t even see the end of it… People waiting to go to the bathroom.

RUSH: Right. So your conclusion from all this is?

CALLER: Oh, NPR is a great… If you want to listen to NPR and you want to know what the enemy is doing or what they’re up to for that day, listen to NPR. And they’re trying to use the situation for whatever it means for them in that minute, they can —

RUSH: We’ve got a bad connection here. About the only time I’m interested in NPR is when they run pieces to translate what I’ve said for their audience. And that happens… Well, I get the sound bites on that maybe once every two or three weeks. But of course NPR is not gonna call it a mob! NPR is supportive of whatever this group of people is doing! And what is this group of people doing? Who are these people?

We are being led to believe that these are average, ordinary Hondurans, Guatemalans, El Salvadorans fleeing poverty, war-torn poverty and violence and what have you. And it just organically happened, you know, these people amazingly on the same day decided to leave, and they just they just they just, (impression) “They’re just human beings, they just why have a decent life, you know? And they’re coming to the United States.”

Of course, Trump and the Republicans are a bunch of mean-spirited, extremist, cold-hearted SOBs who want these people. That’s the picture. That’s the picture being painted. What are these people really doing? We’ve got reporters embedded in there now. We hear what they’re saying. They’re talking about Trump being, you know, an SOB. “Screw Trump, Trump’s Hitler, Trump’s a Nazi… There’s no doubt this is a political movement.

It has been orchestrated and designed and is being paid for by somebody, and it has one express purpose. It has as its purpose to flood the American southern border and to demand to be let in. Somebody thinks or some group of people think somehow that this is helpful to the Democrat cause. Now, the ways this could be helpful to the Democrat cause is if some violence occurs to them or if they’re able to show that Trump and his supporters are so mean-spirited and cold-hearted that they don’t care about the suffering and deny them entry and this kind of thing.

But for the media to act like this is a normal news event like any other normal news event, it just happened and we’re gonna cover it and we’re gonna report it but that there’s no political objective attached to this is absurd. I mean, I saw a videotape of what’s this guy’s name…? Jorge Ramos or Ramos or whatever. (interruption) What is he, Telemundo? What is…? Telenova, what is it? (interruption) Univision. Right. He’s standing there as a bunch of these people are walking past him.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/10/23/the-mob-heading-for-our-border-is-meddling-in-the-election/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34