Author Topic: Vandals Throw Giant Boulder Through Rep. McCarthy’s Office Window  (Read 742 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Vandals Throw Giant Boulder Through Rep. McCarthy’s Office Window
10:12 PM 10/22/2018 | US
Amber Athey | Media and Breaking News Editor

House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy’s office in California was vandalized Monday, according to an Instagram post by the congressman.

McCarthy, whose local office is in Bakersfield, Calif., posted photos of the suspects and some of the damage. Two young men were caught on surveillance camera outside of the office, which had its window smashed in by a large boulder.

“Does anyone know these two guys? They threw a boulder thru our office window and took office equipment,” McCarthy wrote on his Instagram account.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/22/kevin-mccarthy-office-vandalized/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Vandals Throw Giant Boulder Through Rep. McCarthy’s Office Window
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2018, 07:03:40 pm »
More of that media vaunted 'Bipartisan'.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2018, 07:10:48 pm »
"Vandals"? That sounds like all they did was string toilet paper in the trees.
Try burglary. Breaking and entering. Destruction of property. Felony theft. Take your pick.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2018, 10:46:36 pm »
"Vandals"? That sounds like all they did was string toilet paper in the trees.
Try burglary. Breaking and entering. Destruction of property. Felony theft. Take your pick.

Maybe they have evidence the perps were Germanic barbarians with a firm commitment to the Arian heresy.  Where's Belisarius when you need him?

(Late antiquity/Orthodox Christian joke)
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2018, 01:37:59 am »
 :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2018, 03:43:08 am »

The guy with the pink backpack on the left looks hispanic to me, and the guy on the right looks like Ted Cruz's dad.  I'm just kidding.  :cool:  They probably actually work for McCarthy.   :smokin:

I condemn this senseless brutality and thank Jesus nobody got hurt. :0006:

Today I heard, on my drive home, a commercial on my favorite right wing local radio show "Vicki McKinna" on WIBA 1310 AM.  https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-vicki-mckenna-27246267/ Vicki comments on it, at 38 minutes in, after the commercial plays.  I'm sorry I don't have a copy of the ad but it's paid for by the Tea Party Express Campaign Fund https://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?strID=C00619072 and it directs Wisconsin voters to visit some website to slap California Congressman McCarthy on the back for introducing a bill to fully fund a border wall, but destined to die quickly. 

All to grift stupid Wisconsin conservatives to send money to California McCarthy...because it's so easy.

Check this out...
! No longer available
Don't you want to send him your money?
9 out of 10 ISIS cells say "no"...just like NTs