Author Topic: Levin to conservatives: ‘All you have to do is get off your ass and go vote’  (Read 196 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Levin to conservatives: ‘All you have to do is get off your ass and go vote’
Conservative Review, Oct 22, 2018, Chris Pandolfo

“This election is so consequential because it’s about you,” Levin said. “It’s not even about the president. It’s not even about the Republicans in Congress. It’s about you. What kind of country do you want to have?”

“I cannot believe that we will allow these rogue leftists to control any part of our government.”

Listen: [...]

Levin discussed how the country is “unmoored” from the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution.

“When you look at what the Democrat party is offering — there are no moderates in the Democrat party. There are no centrists in the Democrat party,” Levin said. “I’m talking about the leadership. I’m talking about the people who want to be president. They out-radical each other. They do not have any fidelity to the rule of law, the Constitution. None.”

“This isn’t a game,” he stressed. “It’s not politics to you and me. It’s liberty and tyranny to you and me!”

“Now if we don’t vote in 15 days, this is on us,” he said.

“Look at your children. Look at your grandchildren,” he added later. “Are you going to fight for them? All you have to do is get off your ass and go vote, and bring five or 10 people with you.”

If conservatives vote, “we will crush them,” Levin concluded.

Audio here:  https://www.conservativereview.com/news/levin-to-conservatives-all-you-have-to-do-is-get-off-your-ass-and-go-vote/