Author Topic: Trump: 'You know what I am? I'm a nationalist'  (Read 4992 times)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: Trump: 'You know what I am? I'm a nationalist'
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2018, 05:57:54 am »
C'mon folks.  The 'caravan' of warriors ahem... I mean,migrant refugees of helpless, starving women and children are just coming here to do the jobs Americans won't do.

So get a grip and welcome them in.  They will all be vetted and processed, so we can go down there and greet them with big welcome banners.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2018, 05:58:30 am »
??? Wow.  I definitely never stated nor implied that.  You are way over reacting to what I merely point out in Trump/Pompeo's agreement with Mexico and the UN and arrived at your own conclusions.

I can assure you I am not the only one being hyperbolic in this discussion.  The difference is, I did it on purpose.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2018, 05:58:53 am »
Bullshit. We have a controlled border with specific agencies in charge of it. The effing Eurotrash don't. Secondly shit being looted and cops abused in Mexico is standard operating procedure. Ever hear of the Cartels?

You seem insistent on trying to compare two wholly different things. The US is not Europe. The US is not South America or Mexico.

No, I never stated that the US is Europe only that we should have learned by their mistakes.

Of course I've heard of the cartels and unfortunately, (and I don't know if it has happened during this administration) in the past our border patrol agents have been out gunned and/or ordered to stand down.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2018, 05:59:52 am »
??? Wow.  I definitely never stated nor implied that.

Yes you did. There is only one option available if you want Trump to act now when they are in another country. Starting a military action.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2018, 06:00:03 am »
I can assure you I am not the only one being hyperbolic in this discussion.  The difference is, I did it on purpose.

Yes, I understand, rather than discussing you're attacking.  I got it.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2018, 06:00:56 am »
??? Wow.  I definitely never stated nor implied that.  You are way over reacting to what I merely point out in Trump/Pompeo's agreement with Mexico and the UN and arrived at your own conclusions.

Roos is overreacting? That’s all you’ve done for days.

Cool your jets, POTUS got this.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2018, 06:02:57 am »
Yes, I understand, rather than discussing you're attacking.  I got it.

I started with reason and logic and when that didn't work moved on to baser methods.  Please note I am attacking your ideas, not you. Please don't nuke central Florida.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2018, 06:04:32 am »
Yes you did. There is only one option available if you want Trump to act now when they are in another country. Starting a military action.

As I stated before, he can act now and clearly tell  the UN that the US will NOT take in any refugees. He stated that he was going to call in as many troops as necessary ... so far he hasn't done so.  Good grief ... not advocating violence at all.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2018, 06:04:54 am »
Roos is overreacting? That’s all you’ve done for days.

Cool your jets, POTUS got this.

Everyone kiss you asses goodbye, the end is near when Frank, align and I agree in the same thread.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2018, 06:07:58 am »
I started with reason and logic and when that didn't work moved on to baser methods.  Please note I am attacking your ideas, not you. Please don't nuke central Florida.

Interesting that you are the one bringing up cracking skulls and nuking people. End of discussion.  I'm not going to continue this back and forth attack.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2018, 06:09:36 am »
As I stated before, he can act now and clearly tell  the UN that the US will NOT take in any refugees. He stated that he was going to call in as many troops as necessary ... so far he hasn't done so.  Good grief ... not advocating violence at all.

Then you should take a step back and see what the natural end is to what you are pimping. Trump is taking the prudent course here. You make it like just because someone says they are a refugee they get status. Just read back some posts to the defined rules for a refugee. Really high bar for that shit.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2018, 06:15:40 am »
Interesting that you are the one bringing up cracking skulls and nuking people. End of discussion.  I'm not going to continue this back and forth attack.

By all means, do not let me dissuade you from your panic.

You know that it's starting the busy season in Palm Beach.  Trump probably needs a few of the refugeea to fully staff Mar A Lago.  So he just might be letting a few, closely vetted ones in.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2018, 06:23:30 am »
I don't give a shit what he calls himself.

CLOSE THE DAMN BORDER!!

I will add NOW!  Trump mentioned this was a national emergency but he needs to declare it and send the troops now.  This group is growing every day.  It must be Mexicans who are joining also.  Furthermore I saw Trump statement light yesterday about cutting foreign support.  First it was cut all funding now it is severely cut the funding.

Trump cannot be weak now.  He has to send the troops immediately.  And send the message that Mexico as well as Guatemala and Honduras will no longer receive any foreign aid from the United States.  This is an invasion.  Our Constitution guarantees us protection from invasion. 
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 06:24:29 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2018, 06:27:32 am »
I will add NOW!  Trump mentioned this was a national emergency but he needs to declare it and send the troops now.

There are reports and rumors that he has done just that with intel that says 40,000 Mexicans are massing near the border to link up with the Hondurans and Guatemalan caravans to rush our border.

But... the reports are not being corroborated elsewhere yet - just this one source, which I hope is not fake news or jerk-our-chains bullshit:

PRESIDENT ORDERS MILITARY DEPLOYMENT TO SOUTHERN BORDER

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline aligncare

« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2018, 06:30:27 am »
C'mon folks.  The 'caravan' of warriors ahem... I mean,migrant refugees of helpless, starving women and children are just coming here to do the jobs Americans won't do.

So get a grip and welcome them in.  They will all be vetted and processed, so we can go down there and greet them with big welcome banners.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2018, 06:41:02 am »
You may be going off the deep end prematurely.  There's a LOT of wiggle room in those words.  How about we wait and see what actually happens?  Either way, there ain't shit you can do about any of it.

Exactly @RoosGirl   Even if Trump confided every detail of his plans, which would be dangerous, some people here would still panic.  I'm with you on the wait and see thing.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2018, 07:00:55 am »
Exactly @RoosGirl   Even if Trump confided every detail of his plans, which would be dangerous, some people here would still panic.  I'm with you on the wait and see thing.

Exactly.

With this whole thing (as with everything involving Trump) I am reminded of that old song, If You Don’t Know Me by Now.

Announced ahead of time and in slow motion, no one is gonna get away with invading America. I’m confident Trump’s got this.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2018, 10:05:08 am »
Just gonna throw this out there, my prediction... Trump will put on a big show, military and all, and then once the elections are over, will inside inform the military to slack off their job and let the illegal mob filter in under the cover of night.

Disagree with me all you want, BUT put your guesses up while at it. Lets see who comes the closest to the correct scenario in the end.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 10:06:01 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2018, 12:30:44 pm »
Ah, yes....

The guy who relied on loans from Russians and Germans to finance his businesses, saved Chinese jobs at ZTE, received $500M in Chinese money for his Indonesian project, and had the majority of his products manufactured outside the US. 

What a nationalist!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 12:31:15 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2018, 12:39:42 pm »
There are reports and rumors that he has done just that with intel that says 40,000 Mexicans are massing near the border to link up with the Hondurans and Guatemalan caravans to rush our border.

But... the reports are not being corroborated elsewhere yet - just this one source, which I hope is not fake news or jerk-our-chains bullshit:

PRESIDENT ORDERS MILITARY DEPLOYMENT TO SOUTHERN BORDER

There is no corroboration of this having happened this morning... so apparently this was all just FAKE NEWS BULLSHIT from the Trump 'Right'.

Sorry to have linked what some other Trump fans were cheering about on another forum.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2018, 12:53:36 pm »
Sorry to have linked what some other Trump fans were cheering about on another forum.

I am so sick and tired of this bullshit.  The one thing that's starting to upset me is I'm beginning to hate that in saving America "Trump fans" are also saving the asses of those who think like this.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2018, 01:00:57 pm »
Is that what they call patriots now?

If so, I am a Nationalist.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2018, 01:04:14 pm »
I am so sick and tired of this bullshit.  The one thing that's starting to upset me is I'm beginning to hate that in saving America "Trump fans" are also saving the asses of those who think like this.

Yeah, I bet if you really pushed @INVAR he would admit he's not really sorry about that part.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #74 on: October 23, 2018, 01:04:42 pm »

Why?  Because I had to retract what was a bullshit story being sold and applauded by Trump fans?

I will admit I jumped the shark by linking to that source because I agree with such a course of action, but like so much with Trump and his fanbase - it's manufactured to keep us talking about Trump and what he might or might not do - or what everyone thinks and hopes he does.

And contrary to your ridiculous opinion, you people are not "saving" anyone's ass, including mine.  You're just cheerleading politicians as your team sport.