Author Topic: Republicans outpacing Democrats in early voting in key states, NBC News finds  (Read 335 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/republicans-outpacing-democrats-in-early-voting-in-key-states-nbc-news-finds/ar-BBOKas5?ocid=spartandhp

Republican-affiliated voters have outpaced Democratic-affiliated voters in early voting in seven closely-watched states, according to data provided by TargetSmart and independently analyzed by the NBC News Data Analytics Lab.

GOP-affiliated voters have surpassed Democratic-affiliated ones in early voting in Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Montana, Tennessee and Texas, the data showed. Only in Nevada have Democratic-affiliated voters exceeded Republican-affiliated voters so far in early voting, according to the data.

(excerpt)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The data in this story are all from 2018.  It's not very useful without comparing it to previous elections, the primary question being, "How good a predictor is this of final election results?"  Are Republicans more likely to turn in early ballots than Democrats?  Less likely?  Is the early-balloting trend increasing?  Decreasing?  How fast?

I can't tell. :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline ConstitutionRose

At least since I've lived in NC, the Democrates have always had a considerable lead in early voting.  So far this year, that has been reversed.  NC has an "unaffiliated" status.  The early voting numbers are higher for that group also.  No Senate race in NC this year, so this is all about the House and local races.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.