Author Topic: Obama: When you hear economy is improving, 'remember who started it’  (Read 1224 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama: When you hear economy is improving, 'remember who started it’
By Emily Birnbaum - 10/22/18 05:19 PM EDT

Former President Obama on Monday urged a crowd in Las Vegas to "remember who started" the current economic boom, reminding them that the country recovered from the Great Recession during his presidency.

Obama echoed language from President Trump, who in July claimed his administration unleashed an "economic miracle" with tax cuts legislation.

"When I walked into office ten years ago, we were in the middle of the worst economic crisis of our lifetimes," Obama said at a rally for Nevada Democrats. "By the time I left office, wages were rising, uninsurance rate was falling, poverty was falling, and that’s what I handed off to the next guy."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/412617-obama-when-you-hear-economys-improving-remember-who-started-it
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Welllll....I do remember year after year of sub 2% growth of GDP, and being told to like it and understand it's the new normal.  I certainly remember who told us that.  The one that told us "at some point you've made enough money."

Don't worry Obastard.  We won't forget. vampire8
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Welllll....I do remember year after year of sub 2% growth of GDP, and being told to like it and understand it's the new normal.  I certainly remember who told us that.  The one that told us "at some point you've made enough money."

Amen, Obama, you little crook.  "YOU didn't build this."
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline skeeter

I'm gonna have an aneurysm. This lying POS is trying to kill me.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I'm gonna have an aneurysm. This lying POS is trying to kill me.

:laugh:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Amen, Obama, you little crook.  "YOU didn't build this."

How can we ever forget that one?   pointing-up
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline bilo

Former President Obama on Monday urged a crowd in Las Vegas to "remember who started" the current economic boom, reminding them that the country recovered from the Great Recession during his presidency.

We recovered despite his best efforts to hold us down. He destroyed my health insurance and the health insurance of employees who used to work for me. He forced me to restructure my entire business and eliminate most of my employees, replacing them with contractors. He made it nearly impossible to finance new projects in the USA and forced me to take those opportunities to other countries. I hate this man and all those who stand with him.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

We recovered despite his best efforts to hold us down. He destroyed my health insurance and the health insurance of employees who used to work for me. He forced me to restructure my entire business and eliminate most of my employees, replacing them with contractors. He made it nearly impossible to finance new projects in the USA and forced me to take those opportunities to other countries. I hate this man and all those who stand with him.

We owe him a lot, don't we?

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL. He is such a small and pathetic loser out of office. He disappears on stage he is so inconsequential anymore. I also love that he said this shit in Vegas which he specifically cited many times as the problem with America. 

Offline bilo

We owe him a lot, don't we?

Yeah, our disgust, contempt and condemnation.

In the cold light of history he will be held up as one of the absolute worst presidents in our history.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline andy58-in-nh

Hey, Barry: you didn't build this.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline goodwithagun

obama can go to hell while bleeping himself the entire journey there.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
How many times did he say "I?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Where's our "Piss on Obama" gif when you need it??

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
How many times did he say "I?

@bigheadfred

More than once in every sentence quoted in the story.  *****rollingeyes*****
I will NOT comply.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Remember, for 8 years, when this POS had his lips moving, he was lying.  Why should it change now that he is out of office? 

THE WORST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY REPLACED BY WHAT IS BECOMING THE GREATEST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY.  Now, there is some truth for you.  In my 65 years, no one represented the American people more than Donald Trump.

God bless Donald Trump!

rangerrebew

Obama Again Makes Point Economic Boom Began With Him: ‘Remember Who Started’ Economic Miracles
Posted By Aryssa Damron On October 22, 2018 @ 7:26 pm In Politics | No Comments

Former President Barack Obama said during a campaign rally Monday that the current economic boom, which President Donald Trump has highlighted as a major victory for his administration, began with him.

"When you hear all this talk about economic miracles, remember who started it," Obama told the Nevada crowd, which responded with applause and cheers.

URL to article: https://freebeacon.com/politics/obama-makes-point-economic-boom-began-remember-started-economic-miracles/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Only ignorant Democrats believe that crap.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline aligncare

Let’s review. Obama was dignified, an eloquent speaker, acted presidential and was the biggest POS ever to occupy the Oval Office who set back economic freedom and liberty in America.

So much for optics.

Offline dfwgator

Hey Obama, "You didn't build that."

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Hey Obama, "You didn't build that."

888high58888
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Obama is like stepping in dog poop, no matter how hard you work to scrape it off the stink lingers on.

Online mountaineer

Land of the Free    @trustrestored
5h5 hours ago

Land of the Free Retweeted Rosie Memos

Analysis of His Highness Barack Obama’s “rally” shows about 630 people present in a hilarious highly staged, curtained-off near-empty stadium. What a fraud. Oh and he lectured us on how he owns the economy. No, you didn’t build that. Sit the F down.
----------------------------------------

Rosie Memos  @almostjingo

For strictly scientific purposes here’s a look at O’s speaking event today. Cocks pavilion is the women’s basketball court attached to the stadium, it’s maximum capacity is 3,372, oh wait it’s Cox my bad...
They partitioned off part of the floor and only used one side of the room maybe 2/3’s
Another curtain was placed right behind section 118 (the section was also empty)  ... These seats are 20 rows, 12 across assuming every single seat was taken (doubtful for first rows) and minus the missing section of seats I generously give 500 total seated.  ...
Rosie Memos posts photos of the arena and explains how she came up with that total.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

Yes, I remember who started improving this economy..President Donald J. Trump!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Of course he has no explanation for the extra 2 1/2% growth that he said could never happen.

Or to put it better: 'You didn't build that.'
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 11:17:12 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.