Author Topic: Rush: This Invasion Can’t Be Organic – And It Must Be Stopped  (Read 455 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

This Invasion Can’t Be Organic – And It Must Be Stopped

Oct 22, 2018

RUSH: Yeah, yeah. I’ve been studying this. I’ve been trying to figure out, my friends, this caravan business. Remember, I told you, I told you months ago when everybody was hyping all these blue wave polls, and I said, don’t buy it. The events that are gonna shape the election haven’t even happened yet. And, boy, was I right about that. Here comes this caravan popping up out of seemingly nowhere. And now there’s a second one forming. Have you heard about that one? You haven’t? There’s a second caravan forming even as we speak.

And it seemingly has just come out of nowhere. And I’ve talked to a lot of people. Who do you think’s behind this? ‘Cause this… They’re trying to make this look organic, but it can’t be! It can’t be organic! Something like this has to be planned. And so I’m asking myself, who’s behind the planning? I’ve asked the question, well, they have to eat. Well, they have to use the bathroom. Well, there’s some kids there without their parents.

What parents would allow for this? And we’ve already had the answer to that question. A bunch of them would. Who’s paying for the fuel, the gasoline or whatever it’s… (laughing) I don’t think there’s any electric cars being used to bring these people north. So I’m asking myself, who’s behind this? ‘Cause you can go either way. You could say… We talked about this a little bit on Friday. You could say the Democrats are behind it, rich Democrat donors. Okay, for what reason?

Well, it could be they want to embarrass the Trumpster. It could be that they want to demonstrate the cold-heartedness and the mean-spiritedness of Donald Trump by having him do what he said he would do, not let them in. Basically shut down the border. If the Democrats are thinking that, man, oh, man, do they not get it. If the Democrats are thinking this caravan, just by itself, helps them in the midterms.

But there’s something besides this caravan that has to happen for this to help them, such as unfortunate events that might inflict harm on members of the caravan have to happen that the Drive-Bys and Democrats could then blame on Trump. Because otherwise this seemingly is a microcosm of what Donald Trump… What got Donald Trump elected! You know, the way to look at this caravan, if you really want to know, folks, the way to look at this is as a microcosm for what’s been happening every day for who knows how many years!

It just so happens that we now have pictures of 7,000 people invading the country, but the truth is this happens every day. There is an invasion from south of our border of people getting into the country illegally, and it’s been going on for decades now, but it’s very seldom seen. Random photos here, random videos there, but nothing like this. Now we’ve got daily video evidence of this invasion and what it looks like. This is what got Donald Trump elected. This is what propelled Republicans to victory in 2016.

Much as the Washington establishment would like to deny it, much as they would like to change it, it is still the issue that keeps Donald Trump in the forefront of his supporters’ minds.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/10/22/the-caravan-cant-be-organic-and-it-must-be-stopped/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34