Author Topic: Rush: The Blue Wave Never Existed  (Read 544 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: The Blue Wave Never Existed
« on: October 22, 2018, 07:27:02 pm »

The Blue Wave Never Existed

Oct 22, 2018

RUSH: Folks, I’m gonna just tell you right now. I don’t believe, and I haven’t believed for a long time, that there has been this slam-dunk blue wave. What we’re being told right now is that six months ago, nine months ago, all the way back to December when the first generic ballots polls were taken, that the Democrats had a 12- to 13-point advantage, that the American people realized their mistake electing Trump and Republicans and couldn’t wait to put Democrats back in power.

Now, that argued against real life. Real life since 2010 is the Democrats have been losing elections left and right. But for some reason, in the 2018 midterms, the American people were all of a sudden gonna admit all these mistakes they’ve made and put Democrats back in power. I don’t believe it! But we got media narratives that a gigantic blue wave was gonna happen. We had that media narrative go on from December last year all the way through September of this year — and then, and then the generic ballot started tightening, and then it began to look as if, “Weeeeell, maybe it won’t be as big a blue wave.

“Republicans look at they might actually gain seats in the Senate. Oh, no! Now the president’s approval number is higher than it’s ever been.” In CNN’s own poll, he’s at 44%. Rasmussen has Trump as 51%. There’s nothing happening that suggests a blue wave is happening! I, frankly, don’t believe there ever was one. I think as we get closer to the moment of truth (i.e., Election Day) people have to start reeling in these madcap predictions and projections because they want to get as close to accurate as they can for the sake of their business.

They’re in the polling boss; they don’t want to be wildly wrong again and again and again. After all, if that’s the case, who’d hire them? So now we’re told, “Well, there’s been a shift a little bit. It may be… I’m starting to see stories here, “Five Ways the Republicans Can Hold the House.” “Seven Ways the Republicans Can Hold the House.” “Four Ways They Could Lose the House.” Well, a month ago there was no way the Republicans were gonna hold the House. Now all of a sudden, we’re starting to see that the blue wave may not there?

I don’t think it ever did. I don’t think it ever did exist. I think it was made up, manufactured. You can get the poll result you want, depending on when you take the poll and who you decide to put in your sample. There is no way… There is simply no way that a political party openly promoting this invasion of 7,000, now 8,000 illegal aliens is gonna be swept to a massive landslide win! The American people are not angry that we have not stopped this. The American people en masse are not wanting more illegal immigration.

The American people, in a majority — no matter how you slice it — are not asking for a political party to stop paying attention to the border and let everybody who wants in, in. The American people are not there. The American people never have been there! The Democrat Party is there, and the Democrat Party wants you to think a lot of Americans are there, but they aren’t.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/10/22/the-blue-wave-never-existed/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Re: Rush: The Blue Wave Never Existed
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 07:32:11 pm »
New voting age Democrats got super hyped about the blue wave until they realized it meant going outside and doing something.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 07:32:48 pm by Dexter »
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline musiclady

Re: Rush: The Blue Wave Never Existed
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 09:27:52 pm »
New voting age Democrats got super hyped about the blue wave until they realized it meant going outside and doing something.

:silly:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.