Author Topic: Muslim Cop Shoots Innocent Autistic Teen From his Vehicle in a Drive-By Shooting  (Read 360 times)

rangerrebew

Muslim Cop Shoots Innocent Autistic Teen From his Vehicle in a Drive-By Shooting

Deeply disturbing video has just been released showing a Chicago cop conduct a drive-by shooting on an innocent autistic teen who was lost.

Matt Agorist — October 21, 2018

Chicago, IL — Ricky Hayes is described as having “developmental disabilities” with “the cognitive level of a child” and “difficulty communicating.” So, when a Chicago cop, Sergeant Khalil Muhammad shot this innocent teen last year, the community was shocked. Now, video of the incident has just been released showing just how shocking this shooting actually was.

The Civilian Office of Police Accountability has released video of the incident showing Muhammad shoot the autistic teen. It completely contradicts the officer’s version of events and shows little more than the attempted murder of an innocent teen with autism.

https://freedomoutpost.com/muslim-cop-shoots-innocent-autistic-teen-from-his-vehicle-in-a-drive-by-shooting/

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
I don't know why his religion is important. Is there reason to believe it played a role? The title should have been "Cop shoots innocent autistic teen from his vehicle in a drive-by shooting." Cops kill people all the time. Would you have an issue if the next time a white guy that calls himself a Christian does it the articles said "White Christian cop shoots innocent etc etc...?"
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Dexter wrote:
"I don't know why his religion is important. Is there reason to believe it played a role?"

Yes, there is.
I believe that many muslims put a lower value on individual human life than do Christians and Jews.
You can choose to believe otherwise if you wish.
I don't care.