Author Topic: Pelosi insists she'll be Speaker: 'I know how to do this'  (Read 706 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi insists she'll be Speaker: 'I know how to do this'
« on: October 22, 2018, 05:32:26 pm »
Pelosi insists she'll be Speaker: 'I know how to do this'
by Al Weaver
 | October 22, 2018 01:25 PM

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi predicted Monday that she would be the next House Speaker once Democrats take control of the House, and said Democrats would choose her again because of her years of experience in the House.

"I know how to do this," she said on CNN.

"It is up to them to make that decision, but I feel pretty comfortable where I am," Pelosi, D-Calif., added on how House Democrats are likely to vote.

Pelosi recently told the Los Angeles Times that she sees her self as a "transitional" speaker if she retains the gavel, but declined to put any time frame on how long she would serve atop the party.

"I am not going to make myself a lame duck. I wouldn't advise that, my sisters," Pelosi said. "I think that I have a special understanding, institutional memory, knowledge of the substance, knowledge of the legislative process that holds me in good stead for now. We will see what happens in the Presidential coming up."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/pelosi-insists-shell-be-speaker-i-know-how-to-do-this
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Pelosi insists she'll be Speaker: 'I know how to do this'
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 06:06:22 pm »
Pelosi demonstrating she knows how to do "civility."

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 06:36:36 pm »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline verga

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2018, 06:50:23 pm »
I truly despise this woman. I especially hate the fact that she considers herself a faithful Catholic.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2018, 06:55:40 pm »
@mystery-ak

"House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi predicted Monday that she would be the next House Speaker once Democrats take control of the House, and said Democrats would choose her again because of her years of experience in the House.
"I know how to do this," she said on CNN."
_________________________________________-
She is right.  After so many years, she knows the legislature procedure in her past memory.  After I studied Texas Election law for many years and used it in many elections, that is in my memory forever.  She does "know how to do this".

I believe her problem is, after watching her interviews, her short term memory and present mental capability, is failing.  She could tell someone how to do it, but her doing it requires being alert now, remembering day to day and week to week, having a verbal capacity now for talks, speeches, etc..  Someone else needs to be speaker, using her for her vast knowledge of how the House works in general, and how to get laws passed.   

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2018, 07:08:40 pm »
@mystery-ak

"House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi predicted Monday that she would be the next House Speaker once Democrats take control of the House, and said Democrats would choose her again because of her years of experience in the House.
"I know how to do this," she said on CNN."
_________________________________________-
She is right.  After so many years, she knows the legislature procedure in her past memory.  After I studied Texas Election law for many years and used it in many elections, that is in my memory forever.  She does "know how to do this".

I believe her problem is, after watching her interviews, her short term memory and present mental capability, is failing.  She could tell someone how to do it, but her doing it requires being alert now, remembering day to day and week to week, having a verbal capacity now for talks, speeches, etc..  Someone else needs to be speaker, using her for her vast knowledge of how the House works in general, and how to get laws passed.

She would make a good Whip for the Rats, but she'd never take the downgrade.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2018, 10:21:29 pm »
She would make a good Whip for the Rats, but she'd never take the downgrade.

C'mon.  Nancy can barely form sentences and she is obviously in the early stages of dementia.  Which, come to think of it, might make her perfect for the dems.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2018, 04:47:07 am »
Her becoming Speaker again...yeah right, when pigs fly was the first thought that ran through my mind.

Again, you just cannot believe anything from the corrupt media.  Trump is too kind to these maggots(the media) that just make up and say anything that comes into their corrupt minds.

IT WILL BE A RED TSUNAMI!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 04:47:53 am by jafo2010 »