Author Topic: BREAKING: President Trump Announces Aid Cuts to Multiple Countries Over Illegal Caravan  (Read 695 times)

Offline endicom

Townhall
Katie Pavlich
Oct. 22, 2018

President Trump announced Monday morning he is starting the process to cut or reduce aid to Central American countries that haven't stopped a caravan of illegal aliens. Over the past few days, the caravan has grown from 4,000 people to 7,000.

Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador were not able to do the job of stopping people from leaving their country and coming illegally to the U.S. We will now begin cutting off, or substantially reducing, the massive foreign aid routinely given to them.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 22, 2018

More... https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2018/10/22/breaking-trump-announces-aid-cuts-over-illegal-caravan-n2530767

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Townhall
Katie Pavlich
Oct. 22, 2018

President Trump announced Monday morning he is starting the process to cut or reduce aid to Central American countries that haven't stopped a caravan of illegal aliens. Over the past few days, the caravan has grown from 4,000 people to 7,000.

Bravo, Mr. President.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Good, now give an E.O. to close the border - stop ALL immigration immediately, put troops on the border, deputize American citizens along the border and prepare to repel invaders.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This is a good start.
But it will NOT be "enough".

Mr. Trump, you know what you have to do...

Offline endicom

This is a good start.
But it will NOT be "enough".

Mr. Trump, you know what you have to do...

He has to cover all the bases. I hope he has the federal judge problem covered.

Online libertybele

Good, now give an E.O. to close the border - stop ALL immigration immediately, put troops on the border, deputize American citizens along the border and prepare to repel invaders.

Bingo!  You hit the nail on the head; an idea that people told me I was being ridiculous.  Deputize American citizens to arrest, detain and deport illegals!  Empower everyday citizens to defend and protect their country!  This is OUR country and NOT theirs.  Invading our country should NOT be tolerated!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I've heard the number that 1/3 or all Guatemalans already live in the U.S.  Not sure why we're sending them anything.

Online libertybele

Reality check.  What good is it going to do to withhold money?  The invasion is already here.  Withholding money isn't going to affect those already here. Threatening to withhold money is futile.  Standing his ground and saying that we will NOT allow any migrants into this country would be effective along with arming the border and making it very clear, that ANYONE caught crossing over our border will be considered an enemy of this country and shot.  It will take one fatality, maybe two, before the message becomes clear.

I know it may seem cruel and heartless, but think of those American citizens who have become victims at the hands of illegals.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.