Author Topic: Second migrant caravan: New group rushes to join ranks, deportees vow return to America  (Read 314 times)

Offline libertybele

We are being invaded! It was absolutely WRONG for Pompeo and Trump to agree to allow the UN to determine who is eligible for asylum.  This obviously only encouraged the next wave of people.  Mexico is being invaded and right now there is NOTHING to keep these people out and from pouring into the U.S.  Unless something is done now, we will be another Germany!  What is Trump doing??

Some of these people are joining the ILLEGALS already here; as the article indicates, word is out and many are joining the invasion.

Second migrant caravan: New group rushes to join ranks, deportees vow return to America

As the massive migrant caravan pushes toward the southern U.S. border, a second group of about 1,000 people from Honduras is rushing to join the main group -- which reportedly has swelled its ranks with several people who've already been deported.

The caravan, which has around 5,000 to 7,000 members, was on the move again Monday morning, departing the southern Mexico city of Tapachula. The smaller group trailing it entered Guatemala from Honduras late Sunday, according to the Associated Press.

“They catch you, and you try to get back,” said Imner Anthony Fuentes, a 29-year-old who reportedly was deported for the sixth time from the U.S. five months ago. He has a son and a U.S. citizen girlfriend living in Birmingham, Ala., according to the Washington Post.

Another of the lead caravan's members who had previously live in the U.S., 36-year-old Job Reyes told the Washington Post he's going back because America is “a country where I can live my life, unlike Guatemala.”

Reyes said he grew up in Los Angeles and returned to Guatemala 14 years ago after his visa expired. But now, with the caravan hoping to get across the U.S. border – a move President Trump has threatened to block with the military – Reyes saw an opportunity.

“When I heard about the caravan, I knew it was my chance,” he told the newspaper, noting his cousin and uncle still live in California and that he called them to let him know he was coming.......

https://www.foxnews.com/world/second-migrant-caravan-new-group-rushes-to-join-ranks-deportees-vow-return-to-america
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.