Author Topic: Trump will lead rally for Cruz, keeping hatchet buried  (Read 1250 times)

Offline skeeter

Re: Trump will lead rally for Cruz, keeping hatchet buried
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2018, 10:27:56 pm »
We have a Briefer or two who still call him "Lyin' Ted."

They'd better get with the program. Its "Beautiful Ted" now.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2018, 10:46:25 pm »
:pondering:

Mass them on this side of the border and the Rats will sue under Posse Comatatus, Mass them in Mexico and Mexico will (correctly) call it an Act of War.

Pray for rain.  It looks very likely.

If we undergo a full breach of our border that the Border Patrol and National Guard cannot contain then Trump will have no alternative other than declaring Martial Law.

"It should be noted that the Posse Comitatus Act greatly limits, but does not eliminate the power of the President of the United States to declare "martial law," the assumption of all civilian police powers by the military.

The president, under his or her constitutional powers to put down insurrection, rebellion, or invasion, may declare martial law when local law enforcement and court systems have ceased to function.
"

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2018, 10:53:07 pm »
If we undergo a full breach of our border that the Border Patrol and National Guard cannot contain then Trump will have no alternative other than declaring Martial Law.

"It should be noted that the Posse Comitatus Act greatly limits, but does not eliminate the power of the President of the United States to declare "martial law," the assumption of all civilian police powers by the military.

The president, under his or her constitutional powers to put down insurrection, rebellion, or invasion, may declare martial law when local law enforcement and court systems have ceased to function.
"

That would be in play if a whole lot of them actually cross the border, and I fully expect him to do that if it occurs.  Let's hope Vicente and Willa prevent it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2018, 11:23:41 pm »
??? It was Pompeo with Trumps approval to allow the UN to decide where these people go; including the U.S.  Trump stated that he was going to call in the military to stop this and he has not.  Consequently the invasion has only grown.  Has no thing to do with Congress sending him a bill.  It has everything to do with Trump making a decision as to what to do with this round of invasions.
@libertybele
I was specifically speaking to your blaming him for not getting the wall.  I’m sorry if I wasn’t clear. On that issue, I don’t think the failure can be laid at his feet OTHER THAN his decision to not use the bully pulpit to force congress’ hand.

I’m waiting to render judgment on the caravan to see how that plays out.  I also agree with him that he should mobilize troops and place them on our side of the border...and be prepared to shoot if necessary. Posse Comitatus does not apply here, if we can not use our troops to defend our border from an invasion/foreign incursion...where the hell can we use them?!?
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2018, 11:34:58 pm »
@libertybele
I was specifically speaking to your blaming him for not getting the wall.  I’m sorry if I wasn’t clear. On that issue, I don’t think the failure can be laid at his feet OTHER THAN his decision to not use the bully pulpit to force congress’ hand.

I’m waiting to render judgment on the caravan to see how that plays out.  I also agree with him that he should mobilize troops and place them on our side of the border...and be prepared to shoot if necessary. Posse Comitatus does not apply here, if we can not use our troops to defend our border from an invasion/foreign incursion...where the hell can we use them?!?

I agree that PC does not apply to a foreign invasion.  That won't stop the Rats from suing him over it...they don't even have to win in court.  Their hopes are that they will slow down the deployment with injunctions enough to get their new friends/voters across the border.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2018, 11:48:14 pm »
That would be in play if a whole lot of them actually cross the border, and I fully expect him to do that if it occurs.  Let's hope Vicente and Willa prevent it.

Prevent...no

Delay...maybe

This week, this month, this year...This is going to come to a head
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2018, 12:03:16 am »
Prevent...no

Delay...maybe

This week, this month, this year...This is going to come to a head

Yes, it is, and you can rely on the Rats and their idiot supporters to do their best to stop Trump from preventing the rape of our country.  It'll be the equivalent of "Just lie back and enjoy it."
I will NOT comply.