Author Topic: Creepy Joe Biden, the former Vice President of the United States, has a hard time filling a union ha  (Read 349 times)

rangerrebew

Creepy Joe Biden, the former Vice President of the United States, has a hard time filling a union hall at a rally in Las Vegas!

The former VP had a hard time filling a union hall in Las Vegas.  ABC reported –

Culinary Union spokeswoman Bethany Khan said later Saturday organizers checked in more than 500 people for the Las Vegas rally, including some who filled in overflow areas away from the stage.

Biden was supporting Democrat Jacky Rosen who is running for Senate and who reportedly lied about building a business. Per a review of her past, it’s doubtful that she ever owned a business –

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/former-vp-creepy-joe-biden-can-barely-fill-a-union-hall-at-a-rally-in-las-vegas-not-so-with-president-trump/

rangerrebew

I can see it in his eyes, he wanted to assault the little girl so he's guilty as charged by my accusation. :whistle:

Online mountaineer

Culinary Union spokeswoman Bethany Khan said later Saturday organizers checked in more than 500 people for the Las Vegas rally, including some who filled in overflow areas away from the stage.
The number I heard was under 200, and the union members were required to attend.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Hey!  193 people is nothing to sneeze at.   88devil

Offline endicom

The Ancient Wonders of the Democratic Party are probably not attracting too many of the younger voters. And the Budding Blunderers of the Democratic Party should be turning away many of the saner Democrats. The results of the midterm elections could be interesting.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I read the number was 193...