Author Topic: Evan McMullin: Trump’s violent rhetoric against the press emboldened peaceful Saudis to kill Jamal K  (Read 1372 times)

Offline RoosGirl

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2018/10/20/evan-mcmullin-trumps-violent-rhetoric-against-the-press-emboldened-peaceful-saudis-to-kill-jamal-khashoggi/

As Twitchy reported Friday, it looks as though the Saudis are finally admitting that journalist Jamal Khashoggi was killed in the Saudi consulate in Turkey, with the latest official explanation being that he “died from a chokehold during a physical altercation” with 15 Saudis.

Even that sounds barely plausible, but at least it’s not Democratic Rep. Joaquin Castro accusing Jared Kushner of providing Saudi Arabia a “hit list” on which Khashoggi’s name appeared.

We thought that take was hot, but then, as always, 2016 also-ran Even McMullin spoke up:

Continued at link.

Offline RoosGirl

You go, Evan.   Don't let anyone stop you from telling the whole world your opinion on this, no matter how stupid it is.

Offline endicom

You go, Evan.   Don't let anyone stop you from telling the whole world your opinion on this, no matter how stupid it is.

Beyond stupid.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Now when I ridicule this 3rd party kook klown I will be on solid ground. Supporters too,

Blaming Trump for 15  murdering violent muslims, half way around the world, for killing another muslim, on orders from a muslim crown prince.

That is how you get to be a 3rd party crackpot kook candidate.

But does he know the way to Aleppo ?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
The idiot (Evan McMullin) has a hand in a few PAC he runs. He spent half a million dollars on ads against Roy Moore for Doug Jones (democrat that supports abortion up to birth).

Blooming idiot.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline mountaineer

His tweets are chock full o' crazy.
Evan McMullin Verified account @Evan_McMullin
19h19 hours ago
Yesterday’s indictment of another Russian involved in ongoing disinformation targeting our democracy is a reminder of a still under-appreciated fact: Moscow and Trump both rely on cultural flashpoints including race and immigration to divide Americans and advance shared goals.

Oct 19
The Saudis never would have dreamt of committing such a heinous crime against a journalist with an American publication under prior U.S. administrations. Trump’s dehumanizing, violent rhetoric against the press has signaled to despots an open season for such abuses.

Oct 18
We can give the Saudi government a couple of additional days to own, explain or deny their apparent murder of a journalist, but the United States of America cannot excuse or cover for such an atrocity. If we do, we assume indirect responsibility for human rights abuses worldwide.
And on and on ...

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Who cares?

It's Saudi Arabia. There, the government conspires against the press.

Here, the press conspires against the people.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I never heard of this Evan McLovin guy.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I think McMuffin may be a disruptor, in league with Mitt Rominey.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mountaineer

The muffin speaks:
Evan McMullin   Verified account @Evan_McMullin
Oct 11

As Trump works to divide us into partisan tribes, we should remember that he was elected with the help of a foreign adversary to whom he remains beholden. Our 2018 elections are not simply a political contest, but rather our chance to defend our sovereignty and most basic rights.
*****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

I never heard of this Evan McLovin guy.

It's Evan McMuffin. It's the vegan breakfast option at McDonalds.

BTW, if anyone was wondering if this guy was a Rat plant and spoiler, here is your proof.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It's Evan McMuffin. It's the vegan breakfast option at McDonalds.

BTW, if anyone was wondering if this guy was a Rat plant and spoiler, here is your proof.

Well you learn sumpin new every day. 

Offline dfwgator

Offline Wingnut