Author Topic: If Wyoming’s A Bellwether, Dems Could Be In For A World Of Hurt: Thousands Switch Party Affiliation  (Read 687 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
weaselzippers
10/20/2018

[excerpt]

https://www.weaselzippers.us/400249-if-wyomings-a-bellwether-dems-could-be-in-for-a-world-of-hurt-thousands-switch-party-affiliation-to-gop/

Post Kavanaugh hearing.

Via BPR:

It’s getting harder to see the blue wave Democrats have been predicting would be coming for the November midterm elections.

And in Wyoming, it seems the only wave they have witnessed is a red one.

In the weeks leading up to the state’s primary election on August 21, over 12,000 voters changed their party affiliation. A staggering number of those changes were to the Republican Party, County 10 reported.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
My body is in California, but my heart is in Wyoming, Utah, Arizona and a couple more places.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

• Wulf Anson Author
My body is in California, but my heart is in Wyoming, Utah, Arizona and a couple more places.

Heard that.

I'm in very blue Ct. and yet almost any stranger I talk to over the age of say 28 here, it's outrage out the wazoo and promises galore that they vote Republican.

I hear plenty of four letter words for the Rats running the State, and my town.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Heard that.

I'm in very blue Ct. and yet almost any stranger I talk to over the age of say 28 here, it's outrage out the wazoo and promises galore that they vote Republican.

I hear plenty of four letter words for the Rats running the State, and my town.
I would love to see state and local #walkaway movements on social media
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

• Wulf Anson Author
I would love to see state and local #walkaway movements on social media

If they pull another Kavanaugh we'll get them.

Offline verga

If they pull another Kavanaugh we'll get them.
When they pull another Kavanaugh, not if, it is only a matter of time.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

• Wulf Anson Author
When they pull another Kavanaugh, not if, it is only a matter of time.

Yup. Just wait till the current Caravan of illegals hits the border, and Trumps does Anything at all to refuse them.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

If Wyoming’s A Bellwether...

Strangely enough, it isn't and never has been.

Wyoming is currently a Republican stronghold in presidential elections, having voted Democratic just once since 1952 – the 1964 landslide victory of Lyndon Johnson over Barry Goldwater.

Don't let that stop you from rubbing one out in celebration of Trump!  It could be one of the wettest we've seen from the standpoint of prostatic secretions.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
To-Whose wrote:
"I hear plenty of four letter words for the Rats running the State, and my town."

Don't know which CT town you're in, but in my end of the state this town is "full up to the neck" with illegals.

And what about the more recent polls that show Murphy beating his opponent (Crowley?) by 15 points?

This is Connecticut. Once "the land of steady habits", now the domain of rabid leftists.

Not much gonna change here.

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The UGLY TRUTH is that the Democommie Party would not realize that their agenda is flat out wrong if they had a vote count lower than a Green Party candidate.

Obama talked about the greatest threat to America was Global Warming, remember?  Well, I believe the greatest threat to the security of this nation are Democommies.  Go to the net and search the following:

45 Objectives of the Communist Party of America, circa 1963, and tell me that isn't the present day platform of the Democommie Party.  The Democrat Party of FDR and JFK is dead and no longer exists.  These knuckleheads running around today are an embarassment.

12 days from now, a RED TSUNAMI will hit the shores of the USA like never before, and I cannot wait.  The media is totally corrupt, and nothing they say can be trusted. 

I voted two days ago, and I do not think I was ever more excited to vote in my life.  There was a steady stream of people voting two weeks ahead of election day with early voting.  This will be a record turnout of voters across America, and the time has come for the people of America to express themselves.

The only unfortunate thing that will come with the devastation to the Democommie Party after this election will be the door being opened for HR Clinton to come and save them from themselves.  HR Clinton will be the Democomiie Party nominee in 2020 again, and lose bigger than 2016. 

The Republicans need to seize the day and produce results.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

To-Whose wrote:
"I hear plenty of four letter words for the Rats running the State, and my town."

Don't know which CT town you're in, but in my end of the state this town is "full up to the neck" with illegals.

And what about the more recent polls that show Murphy beating his opponent (Crowley?) by 15 points?

This is Connecticut. Once "the land of steady habits", now the domain of rabid leftists.

Not much gonna change here.
I lived in P.T. Barnum's home town for most of the 80s when Ct was a welcome respite to neighboring NY.  Enjoyed people and bringing up the kids in an income-tax free state.

Heck, we even elected conservative Gary Franks as our congressman, the first black Republican elected in 60 years.

Those were the good-old-days.

Ct is now just a place to visit this time of year to see fall colors and drink some great cider.  Wouldn't want to subject myself to the horrors of runaway tax-and-spend as a resident.  Might as well live in California.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington