Author Topic: REPORT: Elizabeth Warren’s great-great-great grandfather was a member of the militia that ripped Ch  (Read 1210 times)

rangerrebew

REPORT: Elizabeth Warren’s great-great-great grandfather was a member of the militia that ripped Cherokee from their homes, separating Native American families

Monday, October 15, 2018 by: Mike Adams   

(Natural News) If you thought digging into Brett Kavanaugh’s high school yearbook revealed some bizarre history, look what internet sleuths have managed to dig up about Elizabeth Warren.

Warren, who falsely claims to be Native American (Cherokee), recently publicized a DNA test she says vindicates her claim. The DNA test showed her to be 1/1024th a combination of Colombian, Mexican and Peruvian DNA. No Native American DNA comparisons were conducted whatsoever. Furthermore, her claimed percentage of “Native American” ancestry (0.098%) is about half the level of Native American ancestry found in the average white American (0.18%).

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-10-15-elizabeth-warren-grandfather-member-militia-ripped-cherokee.html

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Likely she had kin that owned slaves, so add that one to the list of what a despicable family she comes from.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
She must be pretty proud of that heritage.  Well I highly doubt that she is going to run for president now.  But Hillary probably will.

888deco
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline RoosGirl

The answer is obvious, great-great-great granddaddy raped one or several of those squaws along The Trail and several generations later out pops little Fauxcahontas.

Offline mountaineer

No one is responsible for, nor guilty of, the actions of an ancestor.  She does enough all by herself to warrant criticism, including lying about ethnic heritage and profiting from that lie.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Chosen Daughter

No one is responsible for, nor guilty of, the actions of an ancestor.  She does enough all by herself to warrant criticism, including lying about ethnic heritage and profiting from that lie.

No one should, but she used hers and therefore deserves to have hers exposed.  What an irony too.

Warren on family separation policy: Trump is ‘taking America to a dark and ugly place’

By John Bowden - 06/19/18 07:56 PM EDT

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/393139-warren-on-family-separation-policy-trump-is-taking-america-to-a-dark-and-ugly
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 05:30:03 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Exactly.

It's stupidly disconcerting that "the Right" now engages in the same 'guilt by race and ancestry' that the Left has flung with impunity.

They may think they are erroneously giving them a taste of their own medicine, but all they are doing is admitting that the Left cannot be beaten, and therefore they will join them in doing the same thing.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Exactly.

It's stupidly disconcerting that "the Right" now engages in the same 'guilt by race and ancestry' that the Left has flung with impunity.

They may think they are erroneously giving them a taste of their own medicine, but all they are doing is admitting that the Left cannot be beaten, and therefore they will join them in doing the same thing.
So calling Warren out as a brazen liar is now "stupidly disconcerting?"

Warren claimed that her great-great-great-grandfather was married to a Cherokee. The reality is that he was persecuting Cherokee at the time, and that his wife was not one of them.

I must admit, even for a phony concern troll like yourself, that's over the top.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

Similarly, they shouldn’t get credit for being related to a famous and/or exceptional one.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 06:04:14 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline RoosGirl

Exactly.

What are you talking about?

Offline Chosen Daughter

Exactly.

I'm breaking with you on this one.  I think we all know that Democrats use Native Americans for political benefit.  Its sad.

Online dfwgator

I'm breaking with you on this one.  I think we all know that Democrats use Native Americans for political benefit.  Its sad.

Exactly. This never would have come up, had Liawatha not tried to pass herself off as something she's not.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Exactly. This never would have come up, had Liawatha not tried to pass herself off as something she's not.

Exactly, no sympathy.

I always get sick of liberals talking about what we did to Native Americans as if it isn't their own history.  They push the one sided garbage in our colleges.  Its a self hate social engineering that is old.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
What are you talking about?

Natural News is now doing what the Left does by tarnishing someone based on race and ancestry.

Who gives a crap what Warren's ancient parentage may have done? 

I'm concerned about what she says and does, not what her great, great grandpappy may have done.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline RoosGirl

Natural News is now doing what the Left does by tarnishing someone based on race and ancestry.

Who gives a crap what Warren's ancient parentage may have done? 

I'm concerned about what she says and does, not what her great, great grandpappy may have done.

Ahh, I get you.  Well, I wouldn't normally give a crap, but since she started this shit I'm okay with dirt being dug up and reported if it makes her shut up with her damn lies.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Ahh, I get you.  Well, I wouldn't normally give a crap, but since she started this shit I'm okay with dirt being dug up and reported if it makes her shut up with her damn lies.

I get the fleshy impulse to do that - but adopting the tactics of the Left does not bolster the cause and it diminishes the Truth of what we say when we do it.

The results of the DNA test alone are enough to excoriate Warren's bullshit lies to promote herself using a lie.

We do not need to use race and ancestry to attempt to tarnish or slander what her own words and behavior alone is enough to do.

We used to call this 'taking the high road'.  But today in the Trump era - getting down in the mud with the swine and sloshing about the pit as they do is somehow thought to be the way in which one 'wins'.

It is not. 

Fighting spiritual evil by using the flesh is stupid and counter-productive.

Offline RoosGirl

I get the fleshy impulse to do that - but adopting the tactics of the Left does not bolster the cause and it diminishes the Truth of what we say when we do it.

The results of the DNA test alone are enough to excoriate Warren's bullshit lies to promote herself using a lie.

We do not need to use race and ancestry to attempt to tarnish or slander what her own words and behavior alone is enough to do.

We used to call this 'taking the high road'.  But today in the Trump era - getting down in the mud with the swine and sloshing about the pit as they do is somehow thought to be the way in which one 'wins'.

It is not. 

Fighting spiritual evil by using the flesh is stupid and counter-productive.

We'll disagree on this.  The left just goes out looking for it or flat out makes it up about an opponent.  Liz brought this on herself, and the only way to make them stop trying to pull this bullshit is to shut it down completely.  Since the Dims have no shame, and do not apologize, the point must be driven home in the extreme.  If that means a thorough vetting of the subject, then so be it.  In other words, don't start shit there won't be shit.

Online dfwgator

We used to call this 'taking the high road'.

Taking the High Road gave us eight years of Obama.

Offline RoosGirl

Taking the High Road gave us eight years of Obama.

No, shitty opponents gave us 4 years of Obama.

Online dfwgator

Shitty opponents who wanted to play nice with the Democrats.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
We'll disagree on this. 

Well, you might want to ask God about it then since I was basically paraphrasing what scripture says about dealing with spiritual wickedness, which we are.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Shitty opponents who wanted to play nice with the Democrats.

No.  Shitty candidates who gave no reason for people to vote FOR them because the public could not discern a difference between them, their party and the Democrats, gave us Obama.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

Evangelicals who thought a Mormon would be unacceptable, but voted for a moral reprobate four years later contributed heavily.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online dfwgator

Evangelicals who thought a Mormon would be unacceptable, but voted for a moral reprobate four years later contributed heavily.

Evangelicals voted for Romney at the same level they voted for other Republican candidates.  The "Evangelicals Didn't Turn Out for Romney" thing is a myth.