Author Topic: Nolte: Donald Trump More Popular than Media Want You to Believe  (Read 514 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nolte: Donald Trump More Popular than Media Want You to Believe
« on: October 20, 2018, 03:03:20 pm »
20 Oct 2018

We keep hearing about how divisive and unpopular President Trump is, about how “historically” unpopular he is. This is not even close to the truth.

Doing an apples to apples comparison using the Gallup poll, Investor’s Business Daily discovered that Trump’s job approval numbers are right in line with three two-term presidents.

As of right now, in the Gallup poll, Trump enjoys a 44 percent approval rating. And when Investor’s Business Daily looked at the approval ratings of previous presidents during this same week in their respective presidencies, they found that Trump is tied with Barack Obama (44 percent) and is doing better than both Bill Clinton (41 percent) and even Ronald Reagan (42 percent).

Three former presidents were polling better at this same time. Still enjoying the goodwill from his handling of 9/11, George W. Bush sat at 67 percent. His father, George H.W. Bush, enjoyed a 56 percent approval rating just as he began ramping up the Gulf War. Jimmy Carter, fresh off the Camp David accords, was at 49 percent.

You will note, though, that two of those presidents (Bush I and Carter) failed to win a second term.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/10/20/donald-trump-more-popular-media-want-you-believe/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Nolte: Donald Trump More Popular than Media Want You to Believe
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2018, 03:14:15 pm »
I think this is true. I heard a report on the radio that a significant percentage of his voters didn't admit they were voting for him in 2016 polls.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2018, 04:06:14 pm »
I think this is true. I heard a report on the radio that a significant percentage of his voters didn't admit they were voting for him in 2016 polls.

Also the polls don't take into account the fervency with which a lot of Trump supporters like him.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2018, 04:57:03 pm »
I certainly couldn’t be an impartial judge of how popular Trump is...I love the guy.

Yeah, I said it.

A guy can love another guy without being the kind of guy who loves other guys.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2018, 05:06:48 pm »
I certainly couldn’t be an impartial judge of how popular Trump is...I love the guy.

Yeah, I said it.

A guy can love another guy without being the kind of guy who loves other guys.

A lot of people love The Donald.  How many other politicians can we say that about? 
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2018, 05:25:09 pm »
Also the polls don't take into account the fervency with which a lot of Trump supporters like him.

"fervency" noting he is headed to Elko Nevada for a rally today. Why? Because by his work ethic, he proves he is worthy of our support.

A couple of days ago, 2nd time in Montana. Those Senate seats are important.

His detractors are....ill in the answer to suit yourself.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2018, 06:37:56 pm »

The pollsters also fail to note some important changes in the electorate.  Many have cut off their landlines, and when pollsters call (either cell or landlines) people refuse to answer and hang up.  Or, if they're in the mood, answer but lie like rugs.

I, for one, am tired of them slanting results to help the Rats, so I just tell them all to piss off.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: