Author Topic: L.A. Times: Nancy Pelosi Has Been ‘Grooming’ Adam Schiff as Possible Successor  (Read 673 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
19 Oct 2018

The Los Angeles Times reported Friday that House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), who intends to become Speaker of the House if Democrats win the November midterm elections, “has quietly been grooming potential successors, among them Rep. Adam Schiff.”

Pelosi told the Times that while she intended to run for Speaker, she did not intend on serving forever: “I have things to do. Books to write; places to go; grandchildren, first and foremost, to love.”

The Times noted that Pelosi “has no plans to try to force a choice,” though she would be happy to hand the gavel to another woman. Pelosi also said: ““Whoever is next is not up to me. … If I were saying, ‘I want so-and-so to be my successor,’ that’s not right.”

However, Pelosi has her favorites in the caucus. Schiff would be an interesting choice. A fellow Californian, he has handled top portfolios, and currently serves as the ranking member on the House Intelligence Committee. For most of the past two years, Schiff has been a ubiquitous presence on cable news, driving the story — which critics call a conspiracy theory — of Russian “collusion” with President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign. That performance has made Schiff a villain, to Republicans, but a hero to Democrats eager to see Trump impeached.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/midterm-election/2018/10/19/l-a-times-nancy-pelosi-has-been-grooming-adam-schiff-as-possible-successor/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Glad to see she's making no effort to search the "sane" wing of her party for a successor (unless she already did and found no one there).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Glad to see she's making no effort to search the "sane" wing of her party for a successor (unless she already did and found no one there).

I guess he's all they could get for her in a trade.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Schiff would be a fitting replacement for Pelosi. 

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Schiff would be a fitting replacement for Pelosi.

I still giggle when I hear his name. I think of the old prosecutor on Law and Order.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think Schiff is cray-cray, and a political tactician around the level of Anthony Weiner.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

I still giggle when I hear his name. I think of the old prosecutor on Law and Order.
Can't you picture the fictional Adam Schiff's reaction to the real life one? Steven Hill was quite good at expressing disdain with the slightest shake of the head and a smirk.  :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Adam Schiff as Nancy's replacement?  What the hell are they smoking in that party?

As a Republican, I fully support Schiff as Pelosi's replacement.  That will guarantee the Republicans remain in power for decades.  The man is at the top of my list for being an utter idiot in Washington.