Author Topic: Exclusive -- Scott Adams Predicts 'Greatest Turnout by Republicans, Maybe Ever' in Midterms  (Read 2083 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That would probably be "Cripplecreek" and his lovely original "fecal smear."

@Cripplecreek has not been banned.  If he is gone, he took himself out.  He can sign in and post any time he wants...he is still listed on the Members roster.

Sinkspur did not get banned for things he said, he got it because he refused to excerpt articles, despite repeated requests by the owner to excerpt.  That was exposing TBR to legal ramifications.

I liked both of those two.  CC was a friend who's hometown was about 20 miles from mine. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
I do.  He is sorely needed here.  I miss him immensely.

Agreed.  :laugh:

Offline Mesaclone

I don't but he sounds nice.

Perhaps if you weren't rude and condescending 24/7, much of what you have to say would be taken seriously. Everyone here, despite your pretensions otherwise, is open to criticism of the president...and every other politician. However, when you attack people personally by proclamations (paraphrasing) that Trump voters are essentially mindless and amoral groupie/zombies...you lose any chance of advancing your argument in a way that can influence other conservatives and Republicans.

And spare me the "I don't care" standard response...you do care, or you wouldn't post your views here. There was once a time I looked forward to your postings, but now I can almost write them for you...predictable, angry and sarcastic is no way to go through life, son.
@Once-Ler
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 03:54:40 pm by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Perhaps if you weren't rude and condescending 24/7, much of what you have to say would be taken seriously. Everyone here, despite your pretensions otherwise, is open to criticism of the president...and every other politician. However, when you attack people personally by proclamations (paraphrasing) that Trump voters are essentially mindless and amoral groupie/zombies...you lose any chance of advancing your argument in a way that can influence other conservatives and Republicans.

And spare me the "I don't care" standard response...you do care, or you wouldn't post your views here. There was once a time I looked forward to your postings, but now I can almost write them for you...predictable, angry and sarcastic is no way to go through life, son.
@Once-Ler

Thanks @Mesaclone   It continues to amaze me why some people get enjoyment out of being nasty to everyone.  My only hope is that the outlet of doing that here spares their families some pain.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline RoosGirl

Thanks @Mesaclone   It continues to amaze me why some people get enjoyment out of being nasty to everyone.  My only hope is that the outlet of doing that here spares their families some pain.

Why do you get enjoyment out of being nasty to people? Is it to spare your family some pain?  Does it keep you from kicking the dog?

Offline Mesaclone

Why do you get enjoyment out of being nasty to people? Is it to spare your family some pain?  Does it keep you from kicking the dog?

Well, of course, the real answer is that she doesn't do that. Other than that basic and rather obvious fact, your attempt at a moral equivalence was right on point!

Offline RoosGirl

Well, of course, the real answer is that she doesn't do that. Other than that basic and rather obvious fact, your attempt at a moral equivalence was right on point!

Self-awareness turns me on.

Offline Mesaclone

Offline RoosGirl

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
My only hope is that the outlet of doing that here spares their families some pain.

Obi-wan Kenobi is my only hope.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Self-awareness turns me on.

Really??  We need to talk....

:laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline RoosGirl

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

...predictable, angry and sarcastic is no way to go through life, son.
It can be hard to avoid being rude and condescending @Mesaclone .  Sometimes you can build a clear and powerful message, expressing you opinion thoughtfully, honestly, and sincerely...only to screw it up on the close son.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
It can be hard to avoid being rude and condescending @Mesaclone .  Sometimes you can build a clear and powerful message, expressing you opinion thoughtfully, honestly, and sincerely...only to screw it up on the close son.

Hmmm.  So, why, @Once-Ler did you come on a thread that was clearly marked to be about Scott Adams only to make a post deriding and making fun of him?  Was that thoughtful and sincere?  Or just mean?  I'm going for mean.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hah, go for it.

Probably not.  It's just not in me....
I will NOT comply.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Hmmm.  So, why, @Once-Ler did you come on a thread that was clearly marked to be about Scott Adams only to make a post deriding and making fun of him?  Was that thoughtful and sincere?  Or just mean?  I'm going for mean.

You are once again blissfully ignorant.  88finger point The post from me you quoted described @Mesaclone 's post to me.  He starts off complaining about my rude and condescending posts and concludes by insulting me.

Practice what you preach hypocrites.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Probably not.  It's just not in me....

@Cyber Liberty   Reminds me of the old adage, 'never wrestle with a pig; you get all dirty and besides the pig enjoys it.'

The problem with engaging certain people here is that they enjoy it and will keep arguing till the cows come home and even after.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

:thumbsup:

Back to topic.

Looks like blue wave is a puddle now.  Race changes today show democrats on decline in both House and Senate.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2018/house/2018_elections_house_map_race_changes.html
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline dfwgator

The Blue Wave...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty   Reminds me of the old adage, 'never wrestle with a pig; you get all dirty and besides the pig enjoys it.'

The problem with engaging certain people here is that they enjoy it and will keep arguing till the cows come home and even after.

True dat, but I happen to know @RoosGirl and she's certainly not a pig.  She just dishes it out when she receives it.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
True dat, but I happen to know @RoosGirl and she's certainly not a pig.  She just dishes it out when she receives it.

I was not thinking of @RoosGirl with the pig comment.  My only problem with her is her constant need to make sexual innuendos but I never criticize her about that.  It fills some kind of need and is a harmless hobby.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
It can be hard to avoid being rude and condescending **********.  Sometimes you can build a clear and powerful message, expressing you opinion thoughtfully, honestly, and sincerely...only to screw it up on the close son.

888high58888

Strangely, it happens more frequently, the older you get.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I was not thinking of @RoosGirl with the pig comment.  My only problem with her is her constant need to make sexual innuendos but I never criticize her about that.  It fills some kind of need and is a harmless hobby.

The a great take, @Emjay !

Couldn't have, ...certainly wouldn't have, expressed it any better.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
888high58888

Strangely, it happens more frequently, the older you get.

Not me!  I was born crotchety.  I'm actually mellowing with age.  Of course, I  may pick it back up now that I'm retired?
I will NOT comply.

Offline RoosGirl

Not me!  I was born crotchety.  I'm actually mellowing with age.  Of course, I  may pick it back up now that I'm retired?

I sure hope so.