Author Topic: Democratic Rep. Joaquin Castro Accuses Kushner of Orchestrating Khashoggi Killing  (Read 485 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN

Without evidence, Rep. Joaquin Castro (D-TX), a member of the House intelligence committee, said Jared Kushner might have passed a “hit list” to Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman resulting in the apparent brutal slaying of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.  Castro, during a CNN appearance Friday morning, cited unspecified “reporting that Jared Kushner may have, with U.S. intelligence, delivered a hit list, an enemies list, to the crown prince, to MBS, in Saudi Arabia and that the prince may have acted on that, and one of the people he took action against is Mr. Khashoggi.” When CNN’s Poppy Harlow interjected that she was unfamiliar with such reporting and the network had not reported that, Castro reiterated that “I’ve seen reporting to that effect… that needs to be investigated.” While Kushner, President Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, is close with the Saudi crown prince, no one has accused Kushner of any involvement, let alone orchestration, in the Khashoggi killing. The Daily Beast has reached out to Castro’s office for clarification and comment.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/democrat-joaquin-castro-accuses-jared-kushner-of-orchestrating-khashoggi-killing
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Jo quin should go pound sand.  He ain't worth spit anyway.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Typical democrat smear. Pure speculation once said on the airwaves sticks in the minds of the impressionable. Disgusting tactic that will be used more and more.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline dfwgator

Typical democrat smear. Pure speculation once said on the airwaves sticks in the minds of the impressionable. Disgusting tactic that will be used more and more.

You'd think they'd learn after Kavanaugh.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Imagine someone accusing a person of being involved in an assassination with no proof whatsoever! Who would do such a thing? :2popcorn:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Imagine someone saying someone might have known Lee Harvey Oswald from an article in the Enquirer.  Didn't Trump say something like this is ridiculous? What a terrible thing.  I'd check the exact words.

22chief

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Without evidence, Rep. Joaquin Castro (D-TX), a member of the House intelligence committee, said Jared Kushner might have passed a “hit list” to Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman resulting in the apparent brutal slaying of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

What this is actually referring to:

Report: Saudi Crown Prince Purged, Tortured Rivals After Jared Kushner Gave Him Classified ‘Enemies’ List

7 Apr 2018317
Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman (MBS) reportedly boasted that Jared Kushner gave him top-secret classified information that he used to purge his political enemies last year.
According to a Daily Mail report, Kushner reportedly made a copy of the Presidential Daily Brief (PDF), which had classified information about bin Salman’s rivals, and gave the document to bin Salman to “impress” the crown prince when Kushner secretly traveled to Saudi Arabia last October.

Read more at: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/04/07/report-saudi-crown-prince-purged-tortured-rivals-after-jared-kushner-gave-him-classified-enemies-list/

This was touched on briefly in this forum about last week. I forget how this was resolved.  It might have been denied. I don't see why WE would have better intelligence on this particular matter than Saudi Arabia.

But no matter, Khashoggi was obviously an insider-type OR well known already; I think Rush even said Khashoggi himself worked inside embassies before. They knew who he was. He was tight with the Royals already.  A hit list wasn't needed for Khashoggi.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 04:26:54 pm by TomSea »