Author Topic: CNN's Acosta sends private message to former Melania Trump aide: 'F--- you'  (Read 400 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
CNN's chief White House correspondent Jim Acosta sent a direct message to a Twitter follower that read "F--- you" after being mocked on the social media platform on Thursday night.

Direct messages can only be seen by the sender and receiver, but Justin Caporale, a former aide to first lady Melania Trump, made Acosta's message public by tweeting it to his own followers.

The response came after Caporale jokingly responded to an Acosta tweet reporting on a rally in Montana featuring President Trump on Thursday.

"Tonight the Trump campaign/WH turned up the music so loud the press risers were vibrating," wrote Acosta. "Nearly impossible to do live TV. I suppose the WH loves those kinds of shenanigans. But I wonder if it’s a security concern for [United States Secret Service] or local law enforcement. They can’t hear either."

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/412196-cnns-acosta-sends-private-message-to-former-melania-trump-aide-fk-you
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL. Acosta is such a triggered fruit.

Offline dfwgator

Acosta needs to be body slammed.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Acosta needs to be body slammed.

Maybe a trip to to the Saudi Arabian consulate in Istanbul would be in order.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

I saw some funny tweets about his this morning. Will have to track them down. Meanwhile, there's this:
Stephen Miller  Verified account @redsteeze
4h4 hours ago

Went to see if that Acosta "F*** You" tweet was real and noticed Acosta's profile is a picture of Jim Acosta, with a header picture of Jim Acosta looking at Jim Acosta who is looking at Jim Acosta's twitter picture

Find someone that looks at you the way Jim Acosta looks at Jim Acosta, looking at Jim Acosta.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Slide Rule

Classy!
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline goodwithagun

Good God, yet another Dear Diary moment!

"Tonight the Trump campaign/WH turned up the music so loud the press risers were vibrating," wrote Acosta. "Nearly impossible to do live TV. I suppose the WH loves those kinds of shenanigans. But I wonder if it’s a security concern for [United States Secret Service] or local law enforcement. They can’t hear either."

I stand with Roosgirl.