Author Topic: McConnell Pledges to Confirm Nearly Three Dozen Judges in the Lame Duck Session and the Left Goes Ch  (Read 1480 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@The Ghost
I live in Verona.  I would be happy to meet with you.  Let me know when you're in town.

@Once-Ler
I will do that.   I had no Idea you were in Verona.  For some reason I thought you were in Fitchburg.

That being the case, let me know if you have a Pub closer to you we could grab a beer and a Sandwich.

I'll PM you next time with my availability. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Looking down the list of those awaiting confirmation in the Senate, some have been cleared by committee since January 2018.

And there are a lot of non-judicial nominations awaiting.

This is a travesty.

Get 'er done, Mitch, and I will show up at the restaurants you eat at and give protestors enough hell you can eat in peace with the Missus.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Once-Ler
I will do that.   I had no Idea you were in Verona.  For some reason I thought you were in Fitchburg.

That being the case, let me know if you have a Pub closer to you we could grab a beer and a Sandwich.

@The Ghost  @Once-Ler

If you two can agree to meet up and toss back a couple, then I can do the same with @Jazzhead someday.  There remains hope for humanity.

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@The Ghost  @Once-Ler

If you two can agree to meet up and toss back a couple, then I can do the same with @Jazzhead someday.  There remains hope for humanity.

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Lol. @Cyber Liberty @Once-Ler  There is the on-line world.  And there is the real world.  I have always been able to differentiate between the two!  Besides we might even be related or have people in common.  I don't want to pass an opportunity up to find that out.. 

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Based on what they’re saying this morning, it wouldn’t be terribly surprising if Corker and Paul slow walked or stalled these confirmations as a protest, based on their views on Saudi Arabia and Khashoggi.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 02:11:37 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Based on what they’re saying this morning, it wouldn’t be terribly surprising if Corker and Paul slow walked or stalled these confirmations as a protest, based on their views on Saudi Arabia and Khashoggi.

I'm surprised Traitor Flake isn't on that list.  Must be nobody asked him.  Paul will come around, I think, but Corker is just as bad as Flake.  I wonder how the other usual suspects, Collins and Murky are holding up?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I'm surprised Traitor Flake isn't on that list.

If one or both of the previously mentioned Senators gives him cover, Flake would likely be more than happy to bandwagon.  He’s already said he hopes a credible challenger tries to primary Trump in 2020.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

If one or both of the previously mentioned Senators gives him cover, Flake would likely be more than happy to bandwagon.  He’s already said he hopes a credible challenger tries to primary Trump in 2020.

The Flake/Corker brigade only needs their two votes to gum the whole thing up.  No Rats are going to rescue Chinless on this one.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

@Once-Ler
Fitchburb is a lower quality suburb.

http://www.drafthouseverona.com/home.html

Good food reasonable prices.

Online Wingnut

Fitchburb is a lower quality suburb.

http://www.drafthouseverona.com/home.html

Good food reasonable prices.

I'll be in touch once we get the dates set. 

:beer:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I'll be in touch once we get the dates set. 

:beer:
I regret speaking to you with the intention of never meeting you face to face already @The Ghost

Online Wingnut

I regret speaking to you with the intention of never meeting you face to face already @The Ghost.

I sent you a PM.   Regretting the same.   

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I regret speaking to you with the intention of never meeting you face to face already @The Ghost.

I wish everybody felt that way.  Sure would improve the air here.  :beer:
I will NOT comply.

Online corbe

I'd certainly have a Beer and a Burger with @The Ghost all the while knowing that I already paid a couple of Bad Hombres to kick his azz once he left the Joint.      :beer:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.