Author Topic: MSNBC Analyst Defends Warren, Suggests Cherokee Nation is Racist  (Read 319 times)

rangerrebew

MSNBC Analyst Defends Warren, Suggests Cherokee Nation is Racist
By Kyle Drennen | October 18, 2018 4:49 PM EDT

Desperate to defend Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren’s disastrous political stunt of taking a DNA test to try to prove Native American heritage, late Thursday morning, MSNBC Political Analyst and SiriusXM Director of Progressive Programming Zerlina Maxwell actually insinuated that the Cherokee Nation was racist, following their statement condemning Warren.

Noting that Warren “long claimed that she’s part Cherokee,” anchor Craig Melvin cited: “Cherokee Nation, Secretary of State Cherokee Nation, said in a statement, ‘DNA testing cannot prove that Warren is Cherokee or any other tribe.’” The host asked: “Do we think that the decision itself was a mistake? Do we think that the timing was a mistake?”

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kyle-drennen/2018/10/18/msnbc-analyst-defends-warren-suggests-cherokee-nation-racist

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: MSNBC Analyst Defends Warren, Suggests Cherokee Nation is Racist
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 02:59:11 pm »
White MSNPMS person speak with forked tongue. Scalp him.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2018, 03:07:21 pm »
Well of course they are 'racist'. That's the whole point. They can't have every person in America claiming to be a part of their heritage. If that was the case, they would no longer exist as a distinct people.

BTW, would MSNBC ever say that the NAACP is 'racist'? Of course not. Never in a million years.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2018, 04:41:31 pm »
According to the Jesse Jackson definition of "racism," the Cherokee can't possibly be "racist" because they've been oppressed.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: