Author Topic: Did the British Collude to Steal the Election for Hillary?  (Read 580 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Did the British Collude to Steal the Election for Hillary?
« on: October 19, 2018, 01:14:25 pm »
Did the British Collude to Steal the Election for Hillary?
By Thomas Farnan| October 18th, 2018

To borrow a Shakespearean expression turned colloquialism, “there’s something rotten in the state of Denmark.”

Great Britain has reportedly applied diplomatic pressure against releasing the unredacted Carter Page FISA documents. Why? Is it that British spy agencies were hot on the trail of Russian collusion and they do not want to have their sources compromised?

Or, more likely, was MI6 spying on an American political campaign with a Russian pretext and it does not want to be embarrassed?

A formal alliance permits intelligence agencies from the United Kingdom and the United States to engage in common spying to stop enemies from doing things like running jets into skyscrapers. Called “Five Eyes,” the alliance also includes Australia, Canada and New Zealand.

At the behest of the FBI, minor members of the Trump campaign, including Carter Page and George Papadopoulos, were invited to London to talk to Cambridge professor Stefan Halper about Trump and Russia.

Unless U.S. intelligence agencies were freestyling in England, MI6 was spying on the Trump campaign.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2018/10/18/did-the-british-collude-to-steal-the-election-for-hillary/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Did the British Collude to Steal the Election for Hillary?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 01:17:26 pm »
In the UK, a member of the Conservative Parrty is like a moderate here.  So I can see the need for Hitlerly.

Sadly, my ancestral home has become a bastion of liberalism.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2018, 01:23:25 pm »
British sensitivities are offered are a reason why the probe documents haven't been declassified. Why bother?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2018, 02:13:15 pm »
Looks like Australia is involved in this too.